Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here's how to make sure everyone who joins is truly incel

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
When people join, they should be forced to send a photo which will then be experimented on tinder by the mod in charge and if there are matches other than couple landwhales, send them back out. They should also send a second picture with a timestamp to confirm the picture is of them. Our mods are very trustworthy so there's no risk giving your pictures to them.

Do you realize how many people join daily? That will be alot of work and time on the mods. The mods already do a good job weeding out fakes, this isn't really necessary.

Our mods are very trustworthy

I don't trust the mods and two this would be alot of work on them, so I doubt this will happen.

I should add they should only do this for cases which aren't totally clear, by seeing a truecels photo they don't need any further proof than that

No. This has been reccomended AD NAUSEAM

Its not happening

this is too far tbh

Just doxx urself br0

too much work, also this doesn't take in account many things like manletism, autism and other disabilities

You sound like a fucking retard OP? Is this your first week in the internet?? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm shadowbanned from Tinder and I imagine a lot of other incels are too

Not a good idea, not worth it.

What do you mean?
You made multiple profiles or something?
I would delete my profile and set it up again with different pics. That gets you shadowbanned.

Forget it, too many flaws.

volcel if you even have the means to take a photo tbh

Freezing temperature IQ

Good looking manlets should be allowed to be here due to foid's unrealistic standards so no.

You can't see autism and height. Look at Kent and Elliot Rodger.

Mariana trench level IQ

Do you realize how many people join daily? That will be alot of work and time on the mods. The mods already do a good job weeding out fakes, this isn't really necessary.
Forget it, too many flaws.
And then mods will publish your pics on reddit. Really do u trust them so much? Maybe our mods are same people as on cucktears? :feelstrash:

You gotta trust your mods people!

I wouldn't join a forum with such system
sorry, I don't trust random people online jfl