Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Here's another example of women being absolute garbage

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Legit conversation I heard at work between two foids (before covid):

- "I had to work with a guy who was missing an arm a while ago, and one time he asked me to scratch his arm and I had to, it was so disgusting"
- "Really? Ew. That's like harrassment, you should've told HR. You didn't have to do that"

At the end of the day foids drop the biggest blackpills. Like you would have to be retarded not to realize how worthless they are.

Later on they licked eachother off or rimmed Chad or both. But i guess scratching a disabled person's arm is gross

Later on they licked eachother off or rimmed Chad or both. But i guess scratching a disabled person's arm is gross
27768.jpg

men will defend them, meanwhile she's making fun of guys like that and fuck chad

Yeah, they're blackpill factories. But their blackpills are subtle - all you have to do is listen.

"It's their nature bro don't hate them":soy::soy:

If he was Chad, she would have put his stump arm into her mouth.

Bro HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING HER!!! Reported for being an incel! :soy:

If he was Chad, she would have put his stump arm into her mouth.
i dont think you can be disabled and still a chad
Bro HE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING HER!!! Reported for being an incel! :soy:
reported and fired for being disabled :feelshaha: :feelshaha: that's the world women want

i dont think you can be disabled and still a chad

reported and fired for being disabled :feelshaha: :feelshaha: that's the world women want
It's possible but for that he has to be literally giga Chad. 6'2", manly face, deep voice etc...
Don't forget everything is a calculation game with foids. Great height+10, shy-5, missing arm-30, great career+15 etc... so it is definitely possible to make it if you are maxxed in everything else.

Foids are heartless human eugenic algorithms.

It's possible but for that he has to be literally giga Chad. 6'2", manly face, deep voice etc...
Don't forget everything is a calculation game with foids. Great height+10, shy-5, missing arm-30, great career+15 etc... so it is definitely possible to make it if you are maxxed in everything else.

Foids are heartless human eugenic algorithms.
brutal

poor armlesscel :dafuckfeels:

having to be around non chad males is " disgusting " to foids

Shove stump up vegine!