Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Here's a survey from February 1937 about what American's think the minimum legal marriage age should be

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I don't know what you mean to prove by this, but what I find a little hypocritical is that this was in 1937. The same era where if you were a boy old enough to pee standing up, you were shamed by adult women for not somehow sneaking away to war.

I don't know what you mean to prove by this, but what I find a little hypocritical is that this was in 1937. The same era where if you were a boy old enough to pee standing up, you were shamed by adult women for not somehow sneaking away to war.
i thought it was an interesting poll. in 2019, nobody would pick an age under 18. instead of 22% it would be 0%.

i thought it was an interesting poll. in 2019, nobody would pick an age under 18. instead of 22% it would be 0%.

Oh, well in 1937, the majority of people still say it should be 18 or older.

Oh, well in 1937, the majority of people still say it should be 18 or older.
yeah but 22% is quite bigger than i expected. the people picking under 18 would like 1% in today's world. plus, 53+22=75. so 75% picked either 18 or below 18.

yeah but 22% is quite bigger than i expected. the people picking under 18 would like 1% in today's world. plus, 53+22=75. so 75% picked either 18 or below 18.

But that also means 78% picked either 18 or above 18. And 18 is perfectly legal today. In some states, 16 is perfectly legal, so there's gotta be people in America who believe in it.

But that also means 78% picked either 18 or above 18. And 18 is perfectly legal today. In some states, 16 is perfectly legal, so there's gotta be people in America who believe in it.
just because 16 is the age of consent in some states doesn't mean people are ok with 16 year olds banging older men. it's legal in some states to marry a 12 year old but most people are outraged by that. i really doubt any americans nowadays are ok with a 16 year old getting married.

The US has been cucked for a long time now.
Men are and have always been disposable for societies. Especially one as gynocentric as the North American Anglo one.

The US has been cucked for a long time now.

Men are and have always been disposable for societies. Especially one as gynocentric as the North American Anglo one.
edgar allan poe married a 13 year old.

Based alcoholic taciturn cel. Nowadays he would have been a truecel.
if he married a 13 year old nowadays, people would wanna torture and kill him

This survey would be so controversial today for including under 18 options

its stupid to think that the avarage person holds any opinions

The middle class has always been cucked. But in impoverished areas you could still find young girls as young as 13 married to older men.

The middle class has always been cucked. But in impoverished areas you could still find young girls as young as 13 married to older men.
Yep and feminists are protesting that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back