Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL here is proof that incel tears users cant understand a god damn thing when posting screencaps for their little circus freakshow

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Inceltearssc

To be fair, the grammar and sentence structure was way off

To be fair, the grammar and sentence structure was way off

who cares, i was trying to get a point across.

its pretty sad to say that cant differentiate anything.

so underage females are consider fully grown wimmen?

Tbh, I didn't even pay attention to that part. I don't know the context of the messages presented but I imagine that if one of their members saw no distinction between underaged girls and women, its not a popular opinion amongst them

the good ol' JB double standard.

Tbh, I didn't even pay attention to that part. I don't know the context of the messages presented but I imagine that if one of their members saw no distinction between underaged girls and women, its not a popular opinion amongst them
oh? so just scan the grammar but not understand what was been said.

why would someone refer underage girls as woman?

are they? i mean reading and understanding the context of what you read is part of basic english and reading comprehension.

i mean its the simplest form when you are reading and writing something.

Last edited:
oh? so just scan the grammar but not understand what was been said.
Well that was the main point of the Cucktears thread and the focal point of the screencap
why would someone refer underage girls as woman?

are they? i mean reading and understanding the context of the what you read is part of basic english and reading comprehension.

i mean its the simplest form when you are reading and writing something.
From what is visible to us, the incel in question messaged the Cucktears member and accused them of view JBs as grown women. We don't know wether or not he/she holds that view as the accusation is all the evidence we have to work off of and the person clearly has no idea whats going on. We need the whole conversation or at least some more information before we can determine anything from this

Well that was the main point of the Cucktears thread and the focal point of the screencap

From what is visible to us, the incel in question messaged the Cucktears member and accused them of view JBs as grown women. We don't know wether or not he/she holds that view as the accusation is all the evidence we have to work off of and the person clearly has no idea whats going on. We need the whole conversation or at least some more information before we can determine anything from this

it clearly states in the screenshot what I wrote, was about underage females. How could you not understand that part.

its pretty simple. But referring underage females as fully grown woman proves they cant comprehend what was being said.

and the fact underage girls literally start fucking at a young age yet further proves that they are oblivious how females are and woman will deny this cause its true.

it clearly states in the screenshot what I wrote, was about underage females. How could you not understand that part.

its pretty simple. But referring underage females as fully grown woman proves they cant comprehend what was being said.
1 The title implied that the subject was about the grammar in the post and not the subject being discussed
2 "Women" was used as a blanket term
and the fact underage girls literally start fucking at a young age yet further proves that they are oblivious how females are and woman will deny this cause its true.
They didn't deny that foids are having sex at a young age

1 The title implied that the subject was about the grammar in the post and not the subject being discussed
2 "Women" was used as a blanket term

They didn't deny that foids are having sex at a young age
Exactly so why would the title of the incel tears say Woman?

Even though I specifically said in the post that I wrote underage.

Grammar check was not neccessary. Im sorry to burst your bubble bro, but we are on the internet not at school.

The whole post was about children.

Isnt English your first language? Why dont you just type gramatically correct sentences?
It reflects poorly on users who cant be assed to make the shit they say look good, it's like the halo effect but you have a semblance of control.

Exactly so why would the title of the incel tears say Woman?

Even though I specifically said in the post that I wrote underage.
As I said before, they were using “women” as
a blanket term
Grammar check was not neccessary. Im sorry to burst your bubble bro, but we are on the internet not at school.

The whole post was about children.
They attacked you for using bad grammar and sentence structure in their thread. This can be seen both in the title they used and their comments. You’re post may have been about JBs, but they were focused on You’re writting abilities

Cuck tears needs to be genocided

As I said before, they were using “women” as
a blanket term

They attacked you for using bad grammar and sentence structure in their thread. This can be seen both in the title they used and their comments. You’re post may have been about JBs, but they were focused on You’re writting abilities
No they attacked me for thinking im judging females and underage girls as a whole.

Read the comment section idiot.

They also assumed I was an incel without having any prior knowledge how females work.

We are using the internet, not a college level class stop being low iq

No they attacked me for thinking im judging females and underage girls as a whole.

Read the comment section idiot.
They clearly stated in the title that you " could barely string a sentence together" and are mocking you for calling people stupid despite your poor writing abilities. Did YOU read the title
They also assumed I was an incel without having any prior knowledge how females work.
What does that have to do with you being an incel. If I were one of them, I would assume that you're an incel given that fact that you're posting hear and you complain about women in your post
We are using the internet, not a college level class stop being low iq
Is it too much to ask that you at the very least write at a middle school level

They clearly stated in the title that you " could barely string a sentence together" and are mocking you for calling people stupid despite your poor writing abilities. Did YOU read the title

What does that have to do with you being an incel. If I were one of them, I would assume that you're an incel given that fact that you're posting hear and you complain about women in your post

Is it too much to ask that you at the very least write at a middle school level

It has alot to do with being an incel "OP that created the thread title"

Nice try larping as an incel.

What was the purpose scratching the name out? Obviously people know who im based on the experience ive had in the past.

Literally was in a podcast explaining what was my situation being in the incel community.

Literally have massive amounts of experience doing the whole 9.

Which says alot regarding my experience.

Which that being said, I made the post saying what was regarding femmoids in general. Instead the user im assuming it's you took it further and tried to make it seem that my bad grammar correlates my iq level regarding how females are percieved.

Everything was about females not my "bad grammar"

It has alot to do with being an incel "OP that created the thread title"
They called you and incel because you post on incels.is. I don't see what's so complicated about the situation
Nice try larping as an incel.
I'm starting to get these way too often
What was the purpose scratching the name out? Obviously people know who im based on the experience ive had in the past.
Cucktears always scratches out our names
Literally was in a podcast explaining what was my situation being in the incel community.

Literally have massive amounts of experience doing the whole 9.

Which says alot regarding my experience.
I doubt they know of this. I didn't even know about the podcast, tbh all I know about you comes from your cat fishing videos so I doubt they would have that much information on you
Which that being said, I made the post saying what was regarding femmoids in general. Instead the user im assuming it's you took it further and tried to make it seem that my bad grammar correlates my iq level regarding how females are percieved.

Eveeything was about woman not my "bad grammar"
Right.... I guess I'm now the grand wizard of Cucktears, what an honor. You're post was about foids and they ignored that and attacked your grammar. They made fun of you for being a hypocrite, you insulted the intelligence of others with a barely comprehensible post, hence the mockery

They called you and incel because you post on incels.is. I don't see what's so complicated about the situation

I'm starting to get these way too often

Cucktears always scratches out our names

I doubt they know of this. I didn't even know about the podcast, tbh all I know about you comes from your cat fishing videos so I doubt they would have that much information on you

Right.... I guess I'm now the grand wizard of Cucktears, what an honor. You're post was about foids and they ignored that and attacked your grammar. They made fun of you for being a hypocrite, you insulted the intelligence of others with a barely comprehensible post, hence the mockery
Yea because I post in the incel community, basically judging a person. This is how bluepill and delusional they are.

The fact I know how females are which makes me very high iq about understanding female nature. Which is very powerful in a mans arsenal when dealing with how females work.

Its shows im not a beta simp or a cuck.

This is why I enjoy posting in this forum cause I can relate to the the users in this place.

Thats why alot guys on that reddit hate to admit how females are, not because we are bitter or anything. Its because how females treat men in general and the fact to protect ourselves.

Its that simple

Yea because I post in the incel community, basically judging a person. This is how bluepill and delusional they are.

The fact I know how females are which makes me very high iq about understanding female nature. Which is very powerful in a mans arsenal when dealing with how females work.

Its shows im not a beta simp or a cuck.

This is why I enjoy posting in this forum cause I can relate to the the users in this place.

Thats why alot guys on that reddit hate to admit how females are, not because we are bitter or anything. Its because how females treat men in general and the fact to protect ourselves.

Its that simple
If you regularly post on an incel site, don't be surprised and offended when people call you an incel

If you regularly post on an incel site, don't be surprised and offended when people call you an incel
I dont care about that, ill proudly admit it.

What lie to myself and not know the truth?

Why do you think females are triggered about men telling the truth.

They hate it cause its true.

I dont care about that, ill proudly admit it.

What lie to myself and not know the truth?

Why do you think females are triggered about men telling the truth.

They hate it cause its true.
You clearly took issue with being called an incel

You are assuming, I only took issue when things get misrepresented of my post.

Is your comprehension level this low?
Here’s what you said:
Given these posts it’s clear you dislike being outed as an incel

Here’s what you said:

Given these posts it’s clear you dislike being outed as an incel
Jfc you literally trying to do damage control and take things out of context.

The fact I told you im not technically incel, only due to hypergamy.

Proves you only label incels based on it being a virgin thing.

Again why was my name scratched out? There was no need to scratch my name out.

does it bother you that a blackpill normie exist?

I mean it refutes "the whole incels are virgins that never can socialize and are recluses."

Jfc you literally trying to do damage control and take things out of context.

The fact I told you im not technically incel, only due to.hypergamy.

Proves you only label incels based on it being a virgin thing.
I don’t care what you call yourself. They called you an incel, you got offended, I pointed it out and that’s all there is to it
Again why was my name scratched out? There was no need to scratch my name out.
It’s common practice for them. They do it to every member because they’re “taking the high road” it doesn’t matter wether you’re a greycel or Serge himself, they’ll always cover up your name
does it bother you that a blackpill normie exist?

I mean it refutes "the whole incels are virgins that never can socialize and are recluses.
I only knew of this thread because you posted about it, I have no stake in this little spat. Why do you think I’m with them

I don’t care what you call yourself. They called you an incel, you got offended, I pointed it out and that’s all there is to it

It’s common practice for them. They do it to every member because they’re “taking the high road” it doesn’t matter wether you’re a greycel or Serge himself, they’ll always cover up your name

I only knew of this thread because you posted about it, I have no stake in this little spat. Why do you think I’m with them

Again your reading comprehension is low iq and missed the whole point why I made this post in the 1st place.

Not because I got offended, not because of the supposedly bad grammar.

BECAUSE THINGS WERE LITERALLY MISINTERPRETED INCORRECTLY.

yes or no.

Again your reading comprehension is low iq and missed the whole point why I made this post in the 1st place.

Not because I got offended, not because of the supposedly bad grammar.

BECAUSE THINGS WERE LITERALLY MISINTERPRETED INCORRECTLY.

yes or no.
I get the point of you’re post in the screencap, but I was focusing on the subject of the thread on Cucktears and for some reason you made a big deal out of it

I get the point of you’re post in the screencap, but I was focusing on the subject of the thread on Cucktears and for some reason you made a big deal out of it
Only because they cant differentiate between a fully grown adult female vs an underage female.

Yet call underage teen girls WOMAN.
Which shows they will nit pick any type of post that that only suits them and their view points.

Only because they cant differentiate between a fully grown adult female vs an underage female.

Yet call underage teen girls WOMAN.
As I said before, they used women as a blanket term
they will nit pick any type of post that that only suits them and their view points.
Now this I can agree with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back