Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Here is another cesspool of neeks who think they're better than us

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-fucking-incel-shit-has-got-to-stop.43837/

Seriously something needs to be done about this "movement". Kids who continue to pressure women thinking that they are entitled to a relationship or sexual contact. I just learned that the kid who shot up Santa Fe apparently made advances on a girl for 4 months before he ended her life and 9 other students. He apparently murdered her first.

I would not be surprised to find out that he was told on some hidden incel 4chan/reddit/other cesspool board that he should do this.

Law enforcement needs to start monitoring these sites and shut them down. Im sick of kids dying because other kids cant get laid or think they are entitled to anything. Its sickening.

Last edited:
Fuck em. Let them talk about us...more free publicity and exposure for our lifepills.

fucking neeks blud

Sir, we can't make virgin jokes, we are incels. :what:
They are incels who don't seem to know it; it's the blackpill that differentiates us from them

ResetEra is definitely a cesspool especially since a lot of the users are from NeoFAG. JFL @ the thread there :lul::lul:

So fucking predictable to see a bunch of morons pushing the classic "evil straight white men" agenda every chance they get. Like holy shit there have been 2 mass killings done by self proclaimed incels and neither of them were white, how stupid are these people?

Im glad that a lot of these retardcels who are just finding out about us think reddit is full of incels

God, sometimes I get so tired of having to wage war with the world. Can I not let my guard down, and relax, in the presence of others, for one day at least? I feel like every person I ever see, wants me dead, both IRL and online. If they could see into my mind, I would have certainly been killed by now, for thinking the wrong things. It's only getting worse, you can't trust anyone.

ResetEra is definitely a cesspool especially since a lot of the users are from NeoFAG. JFL @ the thread there :lul::lul:

It's the first time I've ever seen the forum, but it seems to have all the makings of a leftist echo chamber.

normals sure love the word entitlement

>making fun of them for their lack of success from picking up women will help.

Resetera turning to neogaf 2.0. They're just incels in denial, one of them is going to rape someone sooner or later while virtua signaling to us. KEK

I like this one.

>It’s so repulsive, I really don't want to even hear about them anymore. And it's like, I get it where they're coming from, I suck at relationships and dating but I don't go and blame the world/others for my personal shortcomings like these disgusting sexist weirdos who think they're entitled to other people's bodies.

White knight cucks piss me off so much. Defenders of women for what reason?? Have women ever defended men or offered anything of value in return? I want to slowly dismember every white knight cuck while giving them acid bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back