Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over here is a 10 minute homemade experiment-based evidence of how NTness is AS important AS looks n its over for mentalcels. read before watching

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
its over
here we show how a nigga may get attraction (=receiving hellos/giggles/staying long on screen for him to open his mouth) from foids "on ometv" but who is too autist to say anything (50 mg video, translated and subtitled n commented on)....there really remains nothing else to be said or discussed...i can post more of such screenrecordings later if you like

yeah, a nigga can be fucked up in brain and become incel merely for that n not looks (lookcels are just one group of INCELDOM)..and for the record, he does speak, write n not only that, he is an MA student ranking 4th in university entrance exam (wtf does that even amount to, he is wagecuck, touchless n tired of existence like most of us)....looks (height, if u like but i prefer looks myself) r everything "as an initial step" followed immediately by ntpill

we can discuss whether he is a subcreature trash/normie/chadlite or chad tier in terms of looks, or whether it counts at all when you r on ometv or not n discuss the patterns of interaction they have with him...but none of that shit matters dear niggroes...a 10/10 gigagod mogger too may end up like him....mental issues r no joke..being exposed to faggeries/shitteries/cuckeries early in life n other stuff can fuck people up for life....i post this here cuz some niggas think all good-enough-looking guys r banging out there...no nigga..it may be so in usa tho, not everywhere so thats why imagining this may be hard for westerners i assume
hes also implementing some redpill stuff i posted earlier about on here which no one took notice of (frowning n screwing of eyes a bit /wearing black/no smile n being serious/mindset n not caring) which boosted him a bit...i must say he did get ignored n sometimes insulted for not talking (maybe i post them later)

but the most important thing is this question: will you allow this nigger on here n consider him incel? i say, of course we must

the last foid escaped translation and subtitle...she tells him why you frowning,,you looking at me like azombie and leaves her instagram

its over now
@VideoGameCoper

Attachments

• over_UjAfNIyU.mp4
    53.7 MB
Last edited:
I just watched 40 seconds I'm caging hard I'll report back :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Should have uploaded it to Odysee or something mmy dude ain´t no one trsuting download yknowwhamimsayin

I watched a few seconds of the video and it's clear what is going on here.

He is simply not good looking enough to get away with such a negative and low effort vibe.

Why would these foids talk to him if they could potentially find a (younger) better looking guy that is also engaging in the conversation, jestermaxing and overall contributing to a more positive experience?

I watched a few seconds of the video and it's clear what is going on here.

He is simply not good looking enough to get away with such a negative and low effort vibe. Why would these foids talk to him if they could potentially find a (younger) better looking guy that is also engaging in the conversation, jestermaxing and overall contributing to a more positive experience?
dude, he got one foids instagram id and anothers telegram id
of course he isnt good looking..but consider its not usa/russia..its iran...niggas here r all creatures like him (i mean compared to real chads portrayed in the west)

Last edited:
Why would these foids talk to him if they could potentially find a (younger) better looking guy that is also engaging in the conversation, jestermaxing and overall contributing to a more positive experience?

This might be the most autistic thing I've seen
I never laughed this hard holy shit

Laugh5

dude, he got one foids instagram id and anothers telegram id
of course he isnt good looking..but consider its not usa/russia..its iran...niggas here r all creatures like him (i mean compared to real chads portrayed in the west)
Is that you? He's not bad looking, but not chad enough to get away with acting like an autist.

niggas here dont see how funny it all is:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Is that you? He's not bad looking, but not chad enough to get away with acting like an autist.
my cousin....so you mean if 10/10 does what he does, what will happen? he doesnt speak...what are foids going to do except leaving their ids or numbers? will they remove their clothes just by seeing him? doubt it in iran but maybe in usa itd be the case

niggas here dont see how funny it all is:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

my cousin....so you mean if 10/10 does what he does, what will happen? he doesnt speak...what are foids going to do except leaving their ids or numbers? will they remove their clothes just by seeing him? doubt it in iran but maybe in usa itd be the case
If he was a 10/10 many of them would get visibly excited and call him handsome.

They would get visibly excited and tell him how good looking he is. If he's a young high tier normie then there will be a couple of foids that will try to make conversation with him. But their voices will sound soft and interested.
yes of course....but 10/10 is so fucking uncommon especially in iran so foids dont expect to meet such gigagods n they kinda know they should "aim low" i guess

anyway i assume the mere fact that so many foids (the video contains less than half of what we recorded) say hi to him is self evident
they either make fun of n insult niggas or simply skip them cuz why would they bother..when the looks is "ok" they will take the first step
my whole point is if you do got ok looks but non nt, you r incel...inceldom is not ALL about looks

My man, this nigga is a 5/10. With those eyebrows and relatively dark skin it never began for him.

wtf relevance does it have nigger? no he didnt
Is he so mentally broken he can't even say hi to them? Even I could say hi if I got someone's teleg.

Is he so mentally broken he can't even say hi to them? Even I could say hi if I got someone's teleg.
why arent you stayed focused on the point you made? u said it never began for him,,,i dont give a fuck bout his mentalcel nigger ass cuz thats gay but you shouldnt deny he could pull gf....why should you not deny it? cuz im making a fucking point out of all this: ntpill is as important as looks
so i explained above that hes fucked up in the brain, he does get attraction at work too from foids as he recounts but since he cant skip them a sin ometv he just dont talk or laugh, in short acts autistic there too

if you still dont believe in ntpill being as important as looks you should kys cuz u r too low iq for this shit world and also it goes to show how dangerously uncommon and irredeemable mentalcels r that its beyond others comprehension...no one feels their pain

if you still dont believe in ntpill being as important as looks you should kys cuz u r too low iq for this shit world and also it goes to show how dangerously uncommon and irredeemable mentalcels r that its beyond others comprehension...no one feels their pain

trust me i was here before u niggro
i made 10 mins of video to prove my point
make your fucking point/argument too or get lost into yo delusions

That one seemed like a really intEResting and creative expERiment OP, kudos for that.
No matter how good you are, in countries such as yours where everyone else is GigaNT, you cannot afford being an autist.
---------
Btw Iran people are the OG ancestors of many Balkan countries, especially mine

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WadePLjoqBw&pp=ygUNQnVsZ2FyaWEgaXJhbg%3D%3D

We wuz Persianz and shieet:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Just look at it from a natural selection point of view, do you really think an autistic person would have any chance ? The modern soy autistic person

That one seemed like a really intEResting and creative expERiment OP, kudos for that.

No matter how good you are, in countries such as yours where everyone else is GigaNT, you cannot afford being an autist.
---------
Btw Iran people are the OG ancestors of many Balkan countries, especially mine

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WadePLjoqBw&pp=ygUNQnVsZ2FyaWEgaXJhbg%3D%3D

We wuz Persianz and shieet:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I too assume most people r nt here n non nts are rarely seen at least outside
However i still dont think i proved my point to niggas on here jfl

Didnt know europeans would want to affiliate themselves with us in any way tbh

Just look at it from a natural selection point of view, do you really think an autistic person would have any chance ? The modern soy autistic person
thats what im trying to prove
You need ntness as much as looks in 99% of cases
Foids may give your autist ass their number or id or even nude themselves but if you keep being retarded n “dont speak” nothing will happen
Inceldom is not equal to uglydom but the latter is just one reason for the former

Indeed, it’s not about looks after all, reality is way worse, it’s about being born neurotypical and not autist.

Indeed, it’s not about looks after all, reality is way worse, it’s about being born neurotypical and not autist.
Gigabased gray
You should be promoted to mod straight