Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here I say the cause of feminism

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Men.

Reading the Bible is clearly that western society inverted the order imposed by God.
It's all more clear to me now

Women were created to serve man and not to be equal, we are living is a disorded world.

But this only get in that way because the men allowed that to happen.
All woman right and freedom only exist because men allow it.
In the moment that men get so fucking out of all this, all woman rights will simply dissapear.

This is written in the Old Testament. The New Testament is different, foids have all rights and men no rights in the New Testament.

This is written in the Old Testament. The New Testament is different, foids have all rights and men no rights in the New Testament.
New Testament is cucked and written by the Antichrist itself.

New Testament is cucked and written by the Antichrist itself.
b98b1c1edb8a5fd41897be46bc50dc20.jpg

All of these are in the new testament:

1 Timothy 5:
14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

1 Corinthians 11:

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Timothy 2:​

9 Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire

1 Timothy 2:

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
OP, feminism is satanism. Satanism is all about inverting God's plans and commands.

industrial revolution that made man cuck