Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here I am in the prime of my life rotting on an Incel message board

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m rotting on an Incel message board while my peers are out surpassing me in life and actually making progress as I rot here with 56 days online all because this evil universe cursed me with a sub 5 face and made me atypical on top of being high inhib talk about it never beginning I lost the moment I was born I’ll never ascend and live a normal life some of you have careers some of you even come from wealthy families I don’t I’m a loser that came from a loser family I’m gonna die alone and forgotten about all because I was being inferior while my looksmatch is gonna get married and reproduce I’ll be dead and in the dirt life really is rigged

That’s your own fucking fault dude. I can’t do shit about my life because i have 0 control and i broke my dick which prevented me from having ambition to live or care about life which ultimately fucked me over. You have nothing holding you back. Yet you still failed. That means you are either stupid or were never ment to succeed.

Last edited:
not killing incel son at birth is cruel. everyone knows he will suffer.

Prime age doesn't exist for incel
We are subhumans from start to finish

That’s your own fucking fault dude. I can’t do shit about my life because i have 0 control and i broke my dick which prevented me from having ambition to live or care about life. You have nothing holding you back. Yet you still failed. That means you are either stupid or were never ment to succeed.
Looks are a big factor tho

It still doesn’t give him an excuse to not try
Motivation is also a factor but he wont necessarely have a great life even if he succeeds financially, Foids will still pretend just for his money

That’s your own fucking fault dude. I can’t do shit about my life because i have 0 control and i broke my dick which prevented me from having ambition to live or care about life which ultimately fucked me over. You have nothing holding you back. Yet you still failed. That means you are either stupid or were never ment to succeed.
I have a lot of things holding me back I have a low IQ I’m high inhib I’m atypical I have no skills my CV is absolute garbage so most jobs are reluctant to hire me I been through several interviews you don’t know my life you just think you do

You broke your dick? How

I have a lot of things holding me back I have a low IQ I’m high inhib I’m atypical I have no skills my CV is absolute garbage so most jobs are reluctant to hire me I been through several interviews you don’t know my life you just think you do
Well you’re failing pretty hard at it having all that privilege. You think i’d be sitting on my ass right now if i didn’t break my dick? Nah i’d be a multi millionaire by now with a jacked physique.

Well you’re failing pretty hard at it having all that privilege. You think i’d be sitting on my ass right now if i didn’t break my dick? Nah i’d be a multi millionaire by now with a jacked physique.
What privilege I’m a poor black man in a white country with no skills or abilities

I've been here since before my prime. I've always knew where I stood due to how women have treated me.

See. That’s your fault.
I can’t make myself smarter I can’t make myself NT I can’t change my inferior genes either you could’ve prevented getting ED I could’ve never prevented being born inferior

I’m outta high school it’s too late to NTmax
You’re gonna have to NTmaxx sooner or later when you start working. Everyone at work is NT.

I’m rotting on an Incel message board while my peers are out surpassing me in life and actually making progress as I rot here with 56 days online all because this evil universe cursed me with a sub 5 face and made me atypical on top of being high inhib talk about it never beginning I lost the moment I was born I’ll never ascend and live a normal life some of you have careers some of you even come from wealthy families I don’t I’m a loser that came from a loser family I’m gonna die alone and forgotten about all because I was being inferior while my looksmatch is gonna get married and reproduce I’ll be dead and in the dirt life really is rigged
I'd rather have a normal past with teen sex and fun activities than being an oldcel with a career. I should be breeding by now instead of having money that I can't spend on anything meaningful.