Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Her Tyrone BF kills her dad, then she runs away with Tyrone

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
7DMHHSB67RABRBUIWEWDSQALBA.jpg

Detectives said an argument over social media posts preceded an 18-year-old man’s decision to shoot his 17-year-old girlfriend’s 44-year-old father.

Jones, who turns 19 in September, ran away with his girlfriend, Jessie Poole

Nothing surprises me anymore...

They're deceitful, be a father of a daughter and see her kissing the guy who's gonna kill you.

Detectives said an argument over social media posts preceded an 18-year-old man’s decision to shoot his 17-year-old girlfriend’s 44-year-old father.

Jones, who turns 19 in September, ran away with his girlfriend, Jessie Poole

The word 'decision' is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

Humankind is fucked regardless.
:yes:
What a retarded, traitorous slut of a daughter to run away with the guy that fucking killed her dad

:yes:
What a retarded, traitorous bitch of a daughter to run away with the guy that fucking killed her dad
When that guy dumps her cummed ass, that same bitch will crawl back to the family of her father... :reeeeee:

When that guy dumps her cummed ass, that same bitch will crawl back to the family of her father... :reeeeee:
I mean that’s already happened according to the article, dude’s in jail and she’s back with her family. This type of shit is probably what awaits most betabuxxers; I don’t mean this exact fate but rather just the general endpoint of having ungrateful, shitty kids who’ll treat their bf/gf (and of course their mom) far better than you

I mean that’s already happened according to the article, dude’s in jail and she’s back with her family. This type of shit is probably what awaits most betabuxxers; I don’t mean this exact fate but rather just the general endpoint of having ungrateful, shitty kids who’ll treat their bf/gf (and of course their mom) far better than you
:woke: fucking idiots! She should be disinherited and homeless!!

Similar to that story in Las Vegas when a teenage girl and her bf killed her father. They even laughed on camera about it. The most disgusting is that during the trial she kept shitting on his memory by saying without any proof that he sexually abused her, of course :feelskek: when you're faced with life in jail you have to play the cunt card :feelsseriously:

I know those are exceptions but damn, sometimes nothing makes sense in this world it seems. Imagine being betrayed like that by your own child.

Similar to that story in Las Vegas when a teenage girl and her bf killed her father. They even laughed on camera about it. The most disgusting is that during the trial she kept shitting on his memory by saying without any proof that he sexually abused her, of course :feelskek: when you're faced with life in jail you have to play the cunt card :feelsseriously:

I know those are exceptions but damn, sometimes nothing makes sense in this world it seems. Imagine being betrayed like that by your own child.
Yeah I remember that story

View: https://youtu.be/OF0o6R6Y5ss?si=atqY1npNuPnKalN9

Loyalty and women are oil and water

Personality detector malfunction

Women pussy gets super wet from dark triad chads

Women are a mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5