Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Her kiss count is 22….at 15 years old

Typical teen whores

Shes as tall/ a bit taller than me :feelsrope:

My kiss count: never got a kiss

My kiss count: never got a kiss
I still will be shocked when seeing posts of 14-18yrs talking about FUCKING and kissing. I never experienced that shit and wasn’t blackpilled then so I thought people didn’t do it much.

my kiss count is 21 at 0 years old…

wait never mind I got the numbers mixed up :feelsrope:

Idk what "bsf" means and at this point it won't change anything to the fact that they're complete whores anyway

I still will be shocked when seeing posts of 14-18yrs talking about FUCKING and kissing. I never experienced that shit and wasn’t blackpilled then so I thought people didn’t do it much.
True. The thing is some of these normfags would be surprised and pitiful that the fact is we never had any form of affection and intimacy if we told it to them.

Her sex count is the same as well.

By the time she turns 18 her bodycount will already be in the triple digits

What's her anal count?

Their world and mine ... it's like trying to imagine civilizations on another planet. Shrug.

Typical teen whores
Idk what "bsf" means and at this point it won't change anything to the fact that they're complete whores anyway
:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
Her sex count is the same as well.
Probably not that high, but definetely a teen whore by any standard :feelsUnreal:
I went to school with a girl that got in a 5 way in 8th grade
We clearly need a reintroduction of the death penalty to maintain a civilized society :feelsaww:

They look like they're pushing 30. Hypergamy started with milk teeth with these 2.

What the fuck are they putting in the water, I cant fucking tell 15 aqnd 25 year old roasties apart, also most foids are not virgins but 15 so shes lying

"B-b-b-buuuuttt... the innocent little girlies don't even know what sex is you dirty inkweeeellll!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Jfl. I always say this in threads like this, but, you really gotta wonder whether the bluepillers who push that "innocent children" bullshit have even went into elementary/middle schools. I did and stuff like this is legit "water is wet"-tier to me. You can only imagine that teens aren't doing this kind of shit if you were some kind of ultra-sheltered homeshooled retard.

Typical teen whores

True. The thing is some of these normfags would be surprised and pitiful that the fact is we never had any form of affection and intimacy if we told it to them.

Their world and mine ... it's like trying to imagine civilizations on another planet. Shrug.

I went to school with a girl that got in a 5 way in 8th grade

Least whorish modern teenage foid

What the fuck are they putting in the water, I cant fucking tell 15 aqnd 25 year old roasties apart, also most foids are not virgins but 15 so shes lying
Lmao

"B-b-b-buuuuttt... the innocent little girlies don't even know what sex is you dirty inkweeeellll!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Jfl. I always say this in threads like this, but, you really gotta wonder whether the bluepillers who push that "innocent children" bullshit have even went into elementary/middle schools. I did and stuff like this is legit "water is wet"-tier to me. You can only imagine that teens aren't doing this kind of shit if you were some kind of ultra-sheltered homeshooled retard.
I may have been ultra sheltered … or just clueless … or just a tard. But I had no idea everybody else had gone into that world while I was..eating cereal and watching cartoons…wait…I still do that. D’oh!!

Oral herpes GUARANTEED

Her looksmatch couldn’t find a date for the prom and roped in the same day

simply based off their purity score they're probably lying

Its happening More. They're getting younger. It's all getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back