Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Her" is the Most Incel Movie in Existence

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
Sure you can drop some old ones like Taxi Driver, where characters have incel qualities that we can relate to in a time when it wasn't still a death sentence for sub8s, but this movie not only shows the incel condition in an advanced state, but ads in future technologies to counter it.

It's very dystopian, a world where incels latch onto AI relationships just to feel some connection.

Sounds like me posting on this forum for connection lmfao so over

I'd argue Lars and the Real Girl is a better depiction of Incels considering HER guy actually had a wife/girlfriend so he actually isn't an Incel. The only thing I dislike about Lars is the fucking shit ending which is why I enjoy HER so much because of the total heartbreaking truth of that ending (I won't spoil)
Fucking hell that ending made me want to fucking kick my monitor in when I was watching that movie.

There are some other movies akin to an Incel main character but I can't remember the names right now. Most of the ones I'm thinking about are from asian cinema though so I know a lot of you won't like them.

the main character is a cuck tho

the main character is a cuck tho
We talk a big game here on incels.is, but at the end of the day every single one of us has done some absolutely disgusting cucky embarrassing shit that we don't talk about or admit leading up to the blackpill.
JFL though, if 'Her' had a different ending and the computer program dumped him for a chad.

It's very dystopian, a world where incels latch onto AI relationships just to feel some connection.
Moreover "Her" provides a good metaphor to debunk the "looks don't matter" hypocrisy.
Looks matters because you have looks yourself. When you relate physically with someone, you are exchanging your looks (plus more stuff) with someone else's. The only way not to care about looks is not having a body, like Samantha in the movie.

What about that "Whatever" movie people keep posting about?

remember this is what awaits all of us

The movie encouraged polyamory in the end, if I recall.

No its not. The most incel movie ever is mask 1985.

Her is a film about a soy boy and his love for technology

Last edited:
We talk a big game here on incels.is, but at the end of the day every single one of us has done some absolutely disgusting cucky embarrassing shit that we don't talk about or admit
speak for yourself