Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

her feet on your face is a total dream

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
The girl sits on you, you are on bad, she then lets you sniff (sniffing all, her soles while rubbing your face in them, sniffing between the toes while she spreads her toes for you to feel the smell), lick her soles and toes (licking in between), sucking her toes one by one, sucking all at once, sucking heavily every toe, give a good suction suck to rhe big toes, sucking while licking the toes, licking the heels and whole sole including her gorgeous arch, put all the toes in the mouth then while they are insjde you just slide your tongue all around them and the soles a bit while your spit falls because of your drooling, utterly devouring, maybe even gag on her foot out of pure hunger for them in the spur of the moment.
Illust 90995255 20221027 043928

illust_97814743_20221012_132728-png.679079

Perhaps he was right in such, and my branch of tolerance should not have been extended out; this is quite the foid-worshipping post, and probably should be in the Sewers... :feelskek:

@shii410 Thoughts? :society:

Perhaps he was right in such, and my branch of tolerance should not have been extended out; this is quite the foid-worshipping post, and probably should be in the Sewers... :feelskek:

@shii410 Thoughts? :society:
worshiping feet is a priviledge, not every male gets to lick and suck the feet of a female, especially in her prime or if she simply is older with great feet. Point is: Foot worship is a priviledge, wanking to it is the real suffering, which means longing, in the same usual sexual desire not satisfied, never got. Not cucked at all.

Not into feet or a weeb

worshiping feet is a priviledge, not every male gets to lick and suck the feet of a female, especially in her prime or if she simply is older with great feet. Point is: Foot worship is a priviledge, wanking to it is the real suffering, which means longing, in the same usual sexual desire not satisfied, never got. Not cucked at all.
every word said is true. every moment i do not get to experience feet worshipping is a holocaust worse than 19 hiroshimas
1520383911538   Copy

I rather lick and suck tits than feet, Feet look gross and disgusting in my view.

not into feet

You copy pasta all my comments as yours, including the pics i send to the writing, you are obssesed with me. Seems like i have a fan. No, i wont send you feet pics of mine.

Last edited:
It is just a copypasta of a post i made, since the post is what i said previously then nothing to comment except that OP wants my attention
Ofc. Such gigabased cadence could only be conceived by you

The post where i made the original comment copied from OP on this thread. Low effort copypasta and lazy.

Ofc. Such gigabased cadence could only be conceived by you
The copypasted post of this thread was the post i made in response to one of your feet posts even, but you forgot.

The post where i made the original comment copied from OP on this thread. Low effort copypasta and lazy.

The copypasted post of this thread was the post i made in response to one of your feet posts even, but you forgot.
Damn I’m based. But that post was inspired by yours.