Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Her Body, Her Choice.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

Her Body, Her Choice.

I find it CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE and RACIST to shame a member of the oppressed gender for just eating? I mean, YIKES, can a woman not EAT her culture's food anymore? What's next? Taking women's rights away for the good of society? This isn't 1930! Big oof! r/eyebleach. I can't. Maybe just maybe society would run better if we just respected women's choices? Women are people too. So much to unpack, unfold, deglove and unstick here.

Bats arent food you silly noodlewhore!

These noodlewhores are gonna kill us all, with their subhuman eating habits

She rather eat a bat than fuck a ricecel

Females could kill 719,387,165 male curries in concentration camps and they would probably be praised for it, they can do no wrong.

It's been said many times before. But if you want to know the privileged class of society, look at those you cannot criticize pewpew.

In this world there are civilized cultures and uncivilized barbarous cultures.

Uncle Face&Lms is being active on the furom after Chad19
You spoil us with your second post in a day!

She rather eat a bat than fuck a ricecel

She'd rather globally spread a virus that puts an impossible strain on the healthcare systems of many countries and cripple the global economy than fuck an ugly male.

Uncle Face&Lms is being active on the furom after Chad19
You spoil us with your second post in a day!

Thanks to Chad19, I am able to work from home for a while. Chad19 has blessed me so far.

Brutal batpill.

She'd rather globally spread a virus that puts an impossible strain on the healthcare systems of many countries and cripple the global economy than fuck an ugly male.

:feelsclown:

The patriarchy made her do it.

Bats respect men more than femoids.

Bats are the new JBW tbh

Bruce Wayne wept

Fucking Japan/China needs to be nuked off this planet.

They eat absolutely anything that moves in that country, even in parts of Africa: a continent where in some parts people don't have food, they won't resort to eating anything - Like who tf eats live squid!?

Next you'll be telling w*men they can't fuck dogs!

Last edited:
abc.jpg

jfl at noodlewhores

Volcel if you wouldn’t

Wrong.

Her body, MY choice.

Fucking Japan/China needs to be nuked off this planet.

They eat absolutely anything that moves in that country, even in parts of Africa: a continent where in some parts people don't have food, they won't resort to eating anything - Like who tf eats live squid!?

Her body, Chad's choice

Yo that's straight disgusting.. They shouldn't be able to monetize this.