Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her anthem is "Love Myself"

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Yet this is the type of bitch that will be heralded and worshipped by feminazis and simps everywhere.

What does she fucking want then? JFL

my anthem is "I hate myself''

my anthem = kill myself

And that's the worst. I would hate to grow up as a ricecel in the UK and/or Australia

tbh as bad as the US is I still think the UK and especially Australia are worse.

tbh as bad as the US is I still think the UK and especially Australia are worse.

I assume so, especially in Australia if you're a Chink. I heard the way Americans hate Mexicans coming into this country to steal jobs, Australians feel the same way with Chinks and Gooks there, except probably worse because they steal all of the white collar jobs so the whites end up being janitors and fruit pickers and shit.

asias : go back to the original planet you ruined..
wh..whatt?

what does that even mean lol , stupid whore

If you compare her to other whores on Tinder, she's not that bad.

I assume so, especially in Australia if you're a Chink. I heard the way Americans hate Mexicans coming into this country to steal jobs, Australians feel the same way with Chinks and Gooks there, except probably worse because they steal all of the white collar jobs so the whites end up being janitors and fruit pickers and shit.

Australia even has issues with African men with BBC unlike the US too. It's for intents and purposes the closest thing to a white ethnostate I can think of beside maybe Poland.

Population of Mexicans and latinos in general are growing in the US so even if Americans hate them coming into the country there isn't much they can do.

Australia is probably on heightened alert of all East Asians because they are relatively close to China and the power of anglo nations is declining whereas China is rising.
The East Asians taking all the white collar jobs and infuriating a lot of white people in Australia makes sense. Australia has had more of a hardline immigration policy than the US in the recent past so they might start cracking down on East Asian immigration. Or some of the locals might go insane because of what they see as the problem of too many foreigners and go on shooting sprees like Tarrant did.

what the fuck did i just read

sounds like something a delusional 29 year old roastie would write

Larp or mentally insane

Larp or mentally insane
These type of older roasties are insane for the most part. No sane
Uncuck men with a shred of decency will love them / wife them up. They have to love themselves cuzz no one else will.

post photo
why the fuck are you censoring name of a tinder slut

What a catch, what a kween!

sounds like something a delusional 29 year old roastie would write

Her idol is a Desperate Housewife type of foid that lives in a high-estate neighborhood in the Connecticut Gold Coast (i.e. Greenwich) and gossip about what the neighbors are doing because she has nothing else to do as she sips on her daily red wine
post photo
why the fuck are you censoring name of a tinder slut

I actually found this elsewhere so I can't take the censor out because I didn't do it.

That said, I still would censor bc of bureaufaggots.