Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help!!! Neetbuxx office trying to force me to work

Ethniccel the 1st , the illustrious Connoisseur of neetbuxx maxxing, ldar , grannys and landwhales is under pressure.

The motherfuckas want to force me to work yet are paying for Syrians, Somalians, Bangladeshis, Africans, Ukranians to neetmaxx because they are unemployable.

These muthafuckas abd society will never let me have a pussy to cum in want to tax me like 40-50% to pay for foids to have jobs. Ironically its a white bitch working at the neetbuxx office trying to force me off neetbuxx and into work. I feel like writing that white bitch a letter and telling her to go fuck herself because all the refugees are neetbuxxing also

How can I escape these sons of bitches attempt to make me work?
get job you faggot

Stupid ethnic kys

Last edited:
To make me rich get tf back to work lazy ethnic or get arrested hate speech you exist to make Jewish wealthy
How can you be an incel when you're rich? You don't want to betabux a 5?

To make me rich get tf back to work lazy ethnic or get arrested hate speech you exist to make Jewish wealthy
you crazy

Ethniccel the 1st , the illustrious Connoisseur of neetbuxx maxxing, ldar , grannys and landwhales is under pressure.

The motherfuckas want to force me to work yet are paying for Syrians, Somalians, Bangladeshis, Africans, Ukranians to neetmaxx because they are unemployable.

These muthafuckas abd society will never let me have a pussy to cum in want to tax me like 40-50% to pay for foids to have jobs. Ironically its a white bitch working at the neetbuxx office trying to force me off neetbuxx and into work. I feel like writing that white bitch a letter and telling her to go fuck herself because all the refugees are neetbuxxing also

How can I escape these sons of bitches attempt to make me work?
I'm clueless. If you dox yourself as the world's most blackpilled incel, would that make you unemployable and therefore NEET forever? That sounds as dumb as cutting off your own arm for NEETbuxx