Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help!!! Neetbuxx office trying to force me to work

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Ethniccel the 1st , the illustrious Connoisseur of neetbuxx maxxing, ldar , grannys and landwhales is under pressure.

The motherfuckas want to force me to work yet are paying for Syrians, Somalians, Bangladeshis, Africans, Ukranians to neetmaxx because they are unemployable.

These muthafuckas abd society will never let me have a pussy to cum in want to tax me like 40-50% to pay for foids to have jobs. Ironically its a white bitch working at the neetbuxx office trying to force me off neetbuxx and into work. I feel like writing that white bitch a letter and telling her to go fuck herself because all the refugees are neetbuxxing also

How can I escape these sons of bitches attempt to make me work?

Ethniccel the 1st , the illustrious Connoisseur of neetbuxx maxxing, ldar , grannys and landwhales is under pressure.

The motherfuckas want to force me to work yet are paying for Syrians, Somalians, Bangladeshis, Africans, Ukranians to neetmaxx because they are unemployable.

These muthafuckas abd society will never let me have a pussy to cum in want to tax me like 40-50% to pay for foids to have jobs. Ironically its a white bitch working at the neetbuxx office trying to force me off neetbuxx and into work. I feel like writing that white bitch a letter and telling her to go fuck herself because all the refugees are neetbuxxing also

I also had a foid at the neetbuxx office, but when I applied for getting a degree of disability I was assigned a new worker and he's rly chill so I got lucky I guess

Get fuck back to work you filthy goyim no more NEETBUXXX

Get fuck back to work you filthy goyim no more NEETBUXXX
lol i cant be bothered to work for jews they have enough sandnigger slaves already

lol i cant be bothered to work for jews they have enough sandnigger slaves already
Exactly. Also, no pussy = no work. Keep up the good work fellow neetcel

Exactly. Also, no pussy = no work. Keep up the good work fellow neetcel
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
You all need get back to work who will keep my family rich !!!!!!

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
You all need get back to work who will keep my family rich !!!!!!
I am sure all these immigrants have more motivation to work than me after they raped some white women

I am sure all these immigrants have more motivation to work than me after they raped some white women
Every non Jew needs to be working I would enslave all of you to keep the markets up and my family continue to be millionaire !!!!! :reeeeee:

Just make urself unemployable go piss on the employer during interview

Just make urself unemployable go piss on the employer during interview
I am not completely unemployable but I'm giving everyone a hard time cause I can't be bothered to work.
If I did some mental shit like piss on the employer they would just put me in a mental asylum

For real these retards are missing so much
At least with money i can buy good copes
The neetbuxx are plenty enough for me to afford my copes. I am happy

40-50% taxes ? You live in Central Europe ?

Neetbux should be a human right (for incels)

Just say no pussy no work.

What country are you in?

all the refugees are neetbuxxing also
My sandnigger neighbours don't work and can afford Sky TV and an Audi A3. I don't understand why they get so much NEETbux given to them while English people rot on the streets. They're also obnoxious cunts that don't shut the fuck up while I'm trying to sleep.

Last edited:
Work you parasite

Tell dem crakkkas dey bein raycis and dat u finna sue dem

tell that cracka cum skinned bitch to stfu

I feel like writing that white bitch a letter and telling her to go fuck herself because all the refugees are neetbuxxing also

So based.

It's even worse than that buddy; these refugees are fucking the White females too.

Tell her no pussy no work
Lol

They don't even need to rape, you give these whores too much credit.

White females want to destroy their own race and buy into the Jewish BBC propaganda. Next to the Jew the White female is the most socially destructive group in the human species.

next time you see them in person sperg out and scream and piss your pants everywhere

So based.

It's even worse than that buddy; these refugees are fucking the White females too.
so me i have no pussy, only get the shit jobs, shit apartments and these refugees get the nice apartments, get pussy and those whites want ME to go work and finance all this shit?

Last edited:
so me i have no pussy, only get the shit jobs, shit apartments and these refugees get the nice apartments, get pussy and those whites want ME to go work and finance all this shit?

That's correct.

sprain your ankle or something

Hey that's literally me, but I still rot
you get my point, I dont mean common powerless whites like you I mean those god damn blue eyed muthafuckas trying to make me pay for their shit

Based! Unless it is cash in hand I'll never work.

you can say 'no pussy, no work',
and refuse to work.
but that DOES not mean others should cover your living expenses.

I am NEET also, but I would absolutely take a (full-time) job if I could. (Almost) any job. Any full-time job would pay much more than I get now. Also, I would be able to save. Now, if I have too much money, it reduces/eliminates the benefits I get, so I can not buy any stocks etc.

you can say 'no pussy, no work',
and refuse to work.
but that DOES not mean others should cover your living expenses.

I am NEET also, but I would absolutely take a (full-time) job if I could. (Almost) any job. Any full-time job would pay much more than I get now. Also, I would be able to save. Now, if I have too much money, it reduces/eliminates the benefits I get, so I can not buy any stocks etc.
yeah ok if buying stocks is your goal then you have no choice other than to work or you got to do crime. Still you need that extra cash. Most neets have made the mental decision and accepted that neetdom means they are viewed as a loser by society. It is what it is. By the way no stocks and shares for your face or height just keep that in mind.