Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Help me

Poor guy. I feel for you, OP.

Jesus that's brutal. You really have to get away from your parents. I don't know if you have the economic power to move out but if you do (even if you have to get a loan) you really should gtfo of there

When I was 15 I was so lonely that I became religious in hope that if God did exist, he would help me. I read the Bible probably over 8 times in the King James version. I've read the new testament so many times that there's nothing probably else I haven't researched before.
Wow, you read it far more than me.
On what verses in the NT(or whole bible) had you based your exception that God will hear and respond positively?
I was never allowed to play videogames, or have any electronics my entire childhood. I never played BO2, Minecraft, watched TV growing up, any of that. I wasn't allowed to eat candy and I was only allowed whole grain bread. I had never eaten fast food until I was 17 and bought it myself.
Thats crazy. It sounded first like a very conservative family, but you said your sister was treated on Christmas differently. Was she also allowed to do/eat this other foods you wasn't allowed to?
I need mental shit more than videogames and food
So you don't live with your family anymore? Or are you now allowed to eat what you want from time to time or do you cope with Vollkornbrot only?

Nigga quit whining. Nobody on here was ever loved by anyone. Not friends, not family, not foids. At best people make appearances because they can get something frome us. We will all die alone. You aren't in any way shape or form unique.

If vidya doesn't work, look for a different cope. Try drugs. Learn something. Gymcel.