Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Help me rate my oneitis

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
Brocels I need help. I still have hope about my oneitis leaving her boyfriend and ending up with her and I think I need to crush that hope. I’d say I’m a 5/10 so if she’s a 6 or over I’ll stop trying. If you’d like to rate her and help me see if this is realistic message me and I’ll send a pic. Don’t want to do it on here because lurkers/might give up my identity :feelsclown:

Bro you’re wasting your time over a foid that doesn’t give a fuck about you

i don't need to see the picture to know there is no hope

Also, post her pic right here fuck it

Send me pls, im curious.

Brocels I need help. I still have hope about my oneitis leaving her boyfriend and ending up with her and I think I need to crush that hope. I’d say I’m a 5/10 so if she’s a 6 or over I’ll stop trying. If you’d like to rate her and help me see if this is realistic message me and I’ll send a pic. Don’t want to do it on here because lurkers/might give up my identity :feelsclown:
Ok. Send private

Last edited:
Dm me

I’m curious if you still wanna know, I’ll send you mine lol

send me that shit

Trust me get over her asap or you will get mentally ruined it's not worth it:feelscry:

let me rate op
still tho your situation has happened a million times befor, i doubt you would get with your oneitis

go to the shelter, the beast one, ya
go to the meanest, baddest, black looking motherfucking rotten dead ass teeth havin mauler contoller, no ear and tail but neither frail or abigail looking bastard of a son of a mongel you can find.
Say this

now, this make not make sense to you but to him it will.
You must release him then and he will purchase a variety of claw extensions and scratch your oneitis door
when she comes out he will rape her.
that is all
salute and bark bark
RAFF

DM me