Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Help me plan a Hail Mary date

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let’s say I am able to get a date with that girl I discussed here before (highly doubtful) this will likely be my one and only chance at finding happiness. I’m willing to go all out on the date no matter how cucked it is. What are some ideas of grand things to do? I obviously don’t have much experience with this kind of stuff.

No. I’m gonna put you on ignore

first date you shouldnt do shit

Let’s say I am able to get a date with that girl I discussed here before (highly doubtful) this will likely be my one and only chance at finding happiness. I’m willing to go all out on the date no matter how cucked it is. What are some ideas of grand things to do? I obviously don’t have much experience with this kind of stuff.
Use magick on her pussy

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 35 57 3

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 34 53 852

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 36 19 234

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 36 43 329

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 39 30 779

Sigil 2022 11 5 16 42 11 655

Spike her drink then u shall ascent from inceldom

First date should be casual and free/cheap or split the bill. If you go all out and don't get anything in return you will feel like shit and it will not impact your odds of getting action whatsoever. Don't do that.

take yourself out (alone) with $100 and find an entertaining way to pass the time (IRL really do it)
then repeat with girl

First date should be casual and free/cheap or split the bill. If you go all out and don't get anything in return you will feel like shit and it will not impact your odds of getting action whatsoever. Don't do that.
this big time. OP is about to get gigacucked. not to mention her pussy gunna dry up like desert from his autistic planning for something thats supposed to be a casual hangout

No idea bro. I don't think we can help you with this kinds stuff, as we all are incels.
Good luck and maybe you could be one of the few who ascends.

Ok you are right. I’m just so desperate. I don’t want to be incel anymore.

take yourself out (alone) with $100 and find an entertaining way to pass the time (IRL really do it)
then repeat with girl
Good idea.