Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Help Me Pick a Sui Gun

Don't rope brocel...

That gun can be used for greatER deeds (in mein kraft)

oh! no sui for you today sir!

If you are killing yourself, might as well go ER. Commit a mass shooting

will u spray the juus first?

Winchester XPR 6.5 Creedmoo, the price is kind of cheap but you could find even more cheap guns​

was it ted k who said should have targeted certain people not random people? @failednormie_

12 gauge buckshot home defense

You should use your firearm to gun down a busy mall full of chads and Stacy’s instead.

Go on like a Saturday afternoon at peak hours and just spray rounds into the masses of bodies

see ya in hell brocel

Last edited:
You should use your firearm to gun down a busy mall full of chads and Stacy’s instead.

Go on like a Saturday afternoon at peak hours and just spray rounds into the masses of bodies
In vidya ofcourse?

Spoilers would be nice, thanks.

Winchester XPR 6.5 Creedmoo, the price is kind of cheap but you could find even more cheap guns​

Thanks. The cheapest gun I saw was ~$800 on that site.
12 gauge buckshot home defense
Thank you.
will u spray the juus first?
I won't spray anyone.
see ya in hell brocel
This is hell.

There are abortions in SA too. These whores commit all the evil across the Globe
Where tf am I gonna get a gun though. If a could get a fully automatic, I would wreak havoc on the abortion clinics. In minecraft ofcourse

Don't kill yourself, there is great fun in monk isolated life. VR is coming :)

Where tf am I gonna get a gun though. If a could get a fully automatic, I would wreak havoc on the abortion clinics. In minecraft ofcourse
Isn't SA filled with crime? Search your streets, you might find a gun lying around

any shotgun tbh

I want a p365 Xmacro or XL, Xmacro is the new smallest gun in the market to hold 17 rounds in a compact frame
Canada has a restriction on handguns (you can't buy or sell handguns unless you owned one prior to 2022, and even then, you need a special license and you need to inform the police if you're transporting it).
DLOI3hOXUAAioKp
HP0mO2n   Imgur
Gun types

+
Thanks but brutal Out of stock pill.
yeah im from germany
Can't even CTB in Europe correctly jfl. We also had euthanasia for mental illnesses postponed to 2027.
View attachment 1099576

I fucking hate this gay ass continent.
In any case.
1. Use a shotgun.
2. Use an AR-15, shoot through the mouth.
3. Use a handgun and aim at the brainstem. Look at yourself in a mirror and try to locate the brainstem and practice aiming the gun at exactly the brainstem, it's located somewhere between those 2 bones you can feel with your hands in the back of your skull.
It's the safest spot although it's a little bit hard to reach.

Loss of consciousness is immediate, death is inevitable.

Don't use a .22lr pistol.
Thanks for the detailed info. I'll definitely use a shotgun because acquiring handguns is difficult here and rifles are illegal.

Canada has a restriction on handguns (you can't buy or sell handguns unless you owned one prior to 2022, and even then, you need a special license and you need to inform the police if you're transporting it).
View attachment 1099690View attachment 1099702View attachment 1099703

Thanks but brutal Out of stock pill.

Can't even CTB in Europe correctly jfl. We also had euthanasia for mental illnesses postponed to 2027.

Thanks for the detailed info. I'll definitely use a shotgun because acquiring handguns is difficult here and rifles are illegal.
Cucked, leave that shit hole

Can you even get a Certificate to own a Handgun
Yeah, it's called an RPAL, but there isn't a difference if you want to sui. If anything, shotguns are more reliable.

Nvm, looks like the cheapest gun is only $200.
what's the reason behind restricting AR-15 and prohibiting ak-47???
"These weapons were designed for one purpose and one purpose only: to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time," Trudeau said. "There is no use and no place for such weapons in Canada."

While he acknowledged that most firearms owners are law-abiding citizens, he said hunters don't need this sort of firepower.

"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," he said.
I think the gun laws are sensible. Handguns = concealed carry for self-defense, which shouldn't be used because it doesn't address the root issue of gangs/urban crime, etc. and the government needs to increase police funding rather than leaving it up to their taxpaying citizens to defend themselves; you're essentially delegating police duties to civilians jfl. And yeah, assault rifles aren't hunting weapons. A shotgun is perfect both for hunting and home defense (the only time when you should defend yourself with a gun, in my opinion).

Buy a gun fishing rod and van and go live in Alaska as a hunter fisherman and kidnap people and force them to be your friends and fishing buddy, the police would never catch you there