Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel help me out ted kaczynski cels. (things im buying to prepare me for homelessness)

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
so im gonna live alone in the woods, im gonna find a nice mountain or something so that i can live out there. i hate hot climates, makes me sweat and i have to shower often. so im gonna go to a state with medium weather, not too cold, not too hot.

here are my supplies im thinking of buying:

survival handbook just incase something fucked up happens to me

portable wood burning stove

another book cuz im retarded

portable water filter

toothpaste tablets (will refill after it finishes)

pocket knife for self defense

bear horn for animal defense incase i ever run into some rogue animals

these :feelsYall:

solar powered electric cable device

water resistant flashlight

this for warmth (will wear under other latyers of clothing)

i want to live a walking distance away from a town so i can go back and forth to charge electronics/buy food/essentials. ramen will be my main source of food.

if im ever desperate for meat, ive always wanting to try hunting so i might bring a few traps so i can try rabbit

bb gun for more protection incase i really need defense

hat

prosthetic mask for when i go shop lifting

first aid kit

hammock

tarp

actually id like to live in a tree for safety and id rather not be noticed by anyone walking into the woods cause i dont wanna get mugged or murdered so idk abt the tent but ill figure something out

compass and map, need to learn how to read a map and use a compass tbh
it wont let me attach images. but anyways what else am i missing. i rlly dont wanna bring a lot cause ill be walking a shit ton. i already know ill need a shit ton of underwear and some clothes that ill be able to wash at a nearby laundromat. not relaly worried about showering bc ill just go to a gym for that.

Attachments

• 1699710902564.png
    1699710902564.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 12
so im gonna live alone in the woods, im gonna find a nice mountain or something so that i can live out there. i hate hot climates, makes me sweat and i have to shower often. so im gonna go to a state with medium weather, not too cold, not too hot.

here are my supplies im thinking of buying:

survival handbook just incase something fucked up happens to me
View attachment 951997

portable wood burning stove
View attachment 951998
another book cuz im retarded
View attachment 952004

portable water filter
View attachment 952002

toothpaste tablets (will refill after it finishes)
View attachment 952007

pocket knife for self defense
View attachment 952008

bear horn for animal defense incase i ever run into some rogue animals
View attachment 952013

these :feelsYall:
View attachment 952020

solar powered electric cable device
View attachment 952022

water resistant flashlight
View attachment 952027

this for warmth (will wear under other latyers of clothing)
View attachment 952034

i want to live a walking distance away from a town so i can go back and forth to charge electronics/buy food/essentials. ramen will be my main source of food.
View attachment 952043

if im ever desperate for meat, ive always wanting to try hunting so i might bring a few traps so i can try rabbit
View attachment 952049

bb gun for more protection incase i really need defense
View attachment 952057

hat
View attachment 952059

prosthetic mask for when i go shop lifting
View attachment 952061

first aid kit
View attachment 952062

hammock
View attachment 952064

tarp
View attachment 952065

actually id like to live in a tree for safety and id rather not be noticed by anyone walking into the woods cause i dont wanna get mugged or murdered so idk abt the tent but ill figure something out

compass and map, need to learn how to read a map and use a compass tbh
it wont let me attach images. but anyways what else am i missing. i rlly dont wanna bring a lot cause ill be walking a shit ton. i already know ill need a shit ton of underwear and some clothes that ill be able to wash at a nearby laundromat. not relaly worried about showering bc ill just go to a gym for that.
Pretend the BB gun is real is what im advising and dont fire it, If you absolutely have to, IN THE EYES!

The knife may be used against you so the gun is bettER

are BB guns effective?
Nope, Buy a real gun, Shoot them in the foot so they dont die, If they die you can be in jail, So make sure person dont die.

Nope, Buy a real gun, Shoot them in the foot so they dont die, If they die you can be in jail, So make sure person dont die.
mugshots are public, id rather not injure a person that much.

dont wanna even go 10 ft near a police station

It’s much easier being a lazy retard with a GED working at State Prison for 100K w/pension and health ins.

Are you planing to wage slave for a while? I mean you have to rent an appartment at some point

Are you planing to wage slave for a while? I mean you have to rent an appartment at some point
i wanna rest for a year. then ill start wageslaving at 20 for surgery only. dont care about a house

for how long do i have to work until i get pension.

:feelsseriously:
It was 20 years for long time. Now they recently upped it to 22 years for forever lifetime pension. The economy sucks so most everybody getting hit.

So they can get revenge on you kek. In my country if someone get shots and survives there is like a 90% chance that same person will come and exact their revenge. It's better to kill them(in minecraft) you don't want to be looking over your shoulder your entire life

i wanna rest for a year.
You will change your tune very quickly once you realise how hard and miserable being homeless is
then ill start wageslaving at 20 for surgery only. dont care about a house
Nigga :dafuckfeels: why would surgery matter when you're homeless do you think foids fuck with homeless niggas? getting a shelter should be your number one priority

In live in old trailer in the woods and sh*t in a bucket. No need for all that stuff but winter hat for warmth and knife to cut food.

You will change your tune very quickly once you realise how hard and miserable being homeless is

Nigga :dafuckfeels: why would surgery matter when you're homeless do you think foids fuck with homeless niggas? getting a shelter should be your number one priority
im getting surgery for myself. i vomit when i see my face and body man

1) Gravity water filter:

View: https://youtu.be/xn5_XtKzrDA?si=66UPDauGOiaNv54v

2) If you go to a lake that has fish, then get fishing gear

3) Snares to catch small animals

4) MRE's, lots of em

5) An axe and a "pocket chainsaw" to cut trees for fire and shelter

6) 22cal rifle for hunting birds

Based. Take a foid with you. Would also be cool to take some german shepherds for hunting n shit.

Based. Take a foid with you. Would also be cool to take some german shepherds for hunting n shit.
was thinking of getting a dog for this but i cant. if im gonna get surgery i have to go abroad for some time. id hate to leave my dog alone.
dogs are a life time commitment. also id be sleeping all day, itd be bored and if i have to find work? what would i do then.

ill get a dog after surgery, im sad that ill have to be alone for so long.

Pets are expensive and they limit travel.

i wanna rest for a year. then ill start wageslaving at 20 for surgery only. dont care about a house
I had a botched nosejob on one side i dont reccomend surgery your either born a chad or your not

Don't forget to buy a shotgun. Also this(it is not complete and not well thought of but should give you an idea);
Here is "nice to have items" list for you brocel

• A kinetic shotgun and some ammo
  • A bottle of gun oil
  • A bow and arrows
  • Some paper book describing the fauna you are going to live in
  • Some paper book about long term solo survival in the wilderness
  • A map
  • Hand crank generator
  • Solar panels
  • Wind turbine
  • An Ipad with offline wikipedia
  • An Ipad with offline educational youtube videos (solo survival, carpentery etc.)
  • Very durable outfits
  • Thermal underwears
  • An axe
  • A saw
  • Couple of good knifes with different purposes
  • A pocket knife
  • A well made sleeping bag
  • Couple of good ligthers and a dozen tank of lighter fluids / or a propane torch with a dozen propane tanks
  • Couple of fire starter sticks
  • Some cooking wear like pans etc.
  • Couple of first aid sets
  • Nails and screws
  • Tools like a screwdriver, hammer, grinders, raspes, sand paper etc. (Go to a hardware store and buy all kinds of manual tools)
  • Different pairs of gloves for different purposes.
  • Couple of very durable shoes
  • Couple of digital casio watches
  • A pocket watch or a regular mechanic watch (optional)
  • Two durable water resistant big luggages
  • A durable water resistant backpack
  • A bottle of olive oil

In live in old trailer in the woods and sh*t in a bucket. No need for all that stuff but winter hat for warmth and knife to cut food.
Stop doxxing me bro