Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me cure my racial realism.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I want to go back to the bluepill days when I used to believe that we're all equals under Allah. Please, is there any ethnic country in the entire world which isn't a shithole?

I have walked about quite a bit here in my country; I have noticed that every city whose population is nonwhite is a shithole. Tell me, it's all in my brain and that I have seen a pattern which is not there. Cure me.

no, man. You're disillusioned now. Almost everything that is beautiful in this world has been spawned by the white man. WIthout us, the return to the jungle will be even more imminent

I heard Granada is doing fine and it's mostly blacks there.

Once you go black you never go back tbh

I want to go back to the bluepill days when I used to believe that we're all equals under Allah. Please, is there any ethnic country in the entire world which isn't a shithole?

I have walked about quite a bit here in my country; I have noticed that every city whose population is nonwhite is a shithole. Tell me, it's all in my brain and that I have seen a pattern which is not there. Cure me.
Where do you live?

Asian countries?

Asian countries?
east asians are high IQ, and demonstrate that where ever on the globe they are located. Just affirms race realism tbh.

Wakanda

Chile is non white mostly and they are doing fine with the most free market in South America

no, man. You're disillusioned now. Almost everything that is beautiful in this world has been spawned by the white man. WIthout us, the return to the jungle will be even more imminent

Whites are killing themselves every day that passes. Soon whites would be remnants of the past, like the nethanderthals.

Chile is non white mostly and they are doing fine with the most free market in South America

That's true. There might be hope after all. They're mostly Native Americans who are descendants from an Asian tribe that crossed the Bering Strait thousands of years ago. But wait, racial realism has proved that Asians are more intelligent!
Where do you live?
Brazil.

whites and east Asians built civilization itself even innovations by blacks were done so in civilization built by whites and therefore they are responsible for those innovations

Sorry but it's all true and there is nothing you can do about it. It's over.

You can acknowledge reality without overthinking it too much. There's nothing that can be done about it and even if there was you don't have any power to do anything.

Also every good thing will come to an end. This civilization will collapse sooner or later. At best we'll have future incels on the inter-planetary network talking about "just be proto-chinese, fellow brother from another petri dish".

That's true. There might be hope after all. They're mostly Native Americans who are descendants from an Asian tribe that crossed the Bering Strait thousands of years ago. But wait, racial realism has proved that Asians are more intelligent!

Brazil.

Honestly there is no confirmed theory from where the people of south america came.

Just quit being racist br0