Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion help me choose

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
i don't know which ones of these choose, help me choose, the meaning of life should be one of these:

1-get with a human female in real life.
2-become a 6'11 gigachad with 10 inch dick, last 30 minutes in sex and fuck millions of different virtual women in different VR worlds.
3-fuck millions of different virtual women that are not humans but androids in different VR worlds.
4-get 1 female android robot in real life that has an average body and face.
5-get 1 female android robot in real life that is my looksmatch and heightmatch.
6-get many female android robots in real life with the most attractive faces, bodies, personalities and height difference to men (we can do this and we wouldn't be hypergamous like human women because, human women will also be able to have as many android robots as they want, in 2023 men don't have any alternative to human women and depend on human women not being hypergamous to not be lonely).

for the ones that think i'm crazy and don't understand what i said:
@BlackPill Scholar @Govid_Dorious

Last edited:
i don't know which ones of these choose, help me choose, the meaning of life should be one of these:

1-get with a human female in real life

2-become a 6'11 gigachad with 10 inch dick, last 30 minutes in sex and fuck millions of different virtual women in different VR worlds

3-fuck millions of different virtual women that are not humans but androids in different VR worlds

4-get 1 female android robot in real life that has an average body and face

5-get 1 female android robot in real life that is my looksmatch and heightmatch

6-get many female android robots in real life with the most attractive faces, bodies, personalities and height difference to men (we can do this and wouldn't be hypergamous like human women because, human women will also be able to have as many android robots as they want, in 2023 men don't have any alternative to human women and depend on human women not being hypergamous to not be lonely)

Your 6,11??? HOW? THATS UNHUMAN!

female android robots aren't going to exist within our lifetime bud. Best hope is VR sex as a chad
cope more:

@nettle is 6'11
36273.jpg

Zero No Tsukaima reflects this thread's situation:

1-Louise
2-Kirche
3-Henrietta
4-Tabitha
5-Siesta
6-Tiffania
so to choose from this thread i have to watch the anime again and decide which girl seems better to me (i have already watched it 2 times and louise is the worse female character in the anime)

Last edited:

2-become a 6'11 gigachad with 10 inch dick, last 30 minutes in sex and fuck millions of different virtual women in different VR worlds.
3-fuck millions of different virtual women that are not humans but androids in different VR worlds.
5-get 1 female android robot in real life that is my looksmatch and heightmatch.
6-get many female android robots in real life with the most attractive faces, bodies, personalities and height difference to men (we can do this and we wouldn't be hypergamous like human women because, human women will also be able to have as many android robots as they want, in 2023 men don't have any alternative to human women and depend on human women not being hypergamous to not be lonely).

i forgot to include that number 5 could also be a female version of me

I farted, mang

i forgot to include that number 5 could also be a female version of me
choose one:

5-get 1 female android robot in real life that is my looksmatch and heightmatch or is a female version of me

Zero No Tsukaima would be like this:

1-Louise
2-Kirche
3-Henrietta
4-Siesta or Tabitha
5-Siesta or Tabitha
6-Tiffania

Louise is a character i don't like in the anime

Last edited:
bro you're the one coping with thinking you're going to ascend with foid robots. we barely have any good algorithms to program robots to have bipedalism or basic object manipulation with the hands, let alone one that moves as fluidly and natural as humans while also having the right anatomy and materials to feel like a human to the touch
can you please read the thread i linked you?, we are 10-15 behind of where we are supposed to be technologically but we will get back

Last edited:
bro you're the one coping with thinking you're going to ascend with foid robots. we barely have any good algorithms to program robots to have bipedalism or basic object manipulation with the hands, let alone one that moves as fluidly and natural as humans while also having the right anatomy and materials to feel like a human to the touch
if you read my thread you would understand it

choose one:

5-get 1 female android robot in real life that is my looksmatch and heightmatch or is a female version of me

Zero No Tsukaima would be like this:

1-Louise
2-Kirche
3-Henrietta
4-Siesta or Tabitha
5-Siesta or Tabitha
6-Tiffania

Louise is a character i don't like in the anime
but it's a very bad comparison so i should not use the anime to choose