Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

help me block my disgusting dyke wannabe ex-oneitis for good

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
blackpill me now boyos, I'm trying to do this shit for good I know this nasty bitch don't give a shit about me but I spent so much time with her in the past and recently we came in touch again that shit messed me up, sorry for being weak boyos :feelsbadman:

help me pull the trigger

You aren't doing yourself any favors leaving her unblocked. She will never love you.

Just think about how many chad cock's she has sucked in the time you thought about her

she willingly spoke to you? mogs me.

calling her a disgusting dyke wannabe is a good way to forget her, i guess.

Why dont you wanna fuck her?

She just wants to use you as an emotional tampon
Block her ass

the opposite happened to me. my oneitis blocked me because chad told her too and i guess she didn't care about me enough to argue anyway, eventually you start to get over it

she willingly spoke to you? mogs me.

calling her a disgusting dyke wannabe is a good way to forget her, i guess.
Nah not really, let's say a friend of mine convinced me to hit her up, and she seemed quite receptive. I thought she'd be willing to go further but it seems she's more interested in being a nasty dyke. She made me feel so bad, I don't want to see her again ever
Why dont you wanna fuck her?
she's the one who won't fuck me:feelsseriously:

go out like a champ and rape her, her body is not her property, it is YOURS to be used, that's something our ancestors knew well

Invite her to share a hooker. Probably, she will consider you a creep or give you a threesome. It's a win-win situation

blackpill me now boyos, I'm trying to do this shit for good I know this nasty bitch don't give a shit about me but I spent so much time with her in the past and recently we came in touch again that shit messed me up, sorry for being weak boyos :feelsbadman:

help me pull the trigger

Let me help you:

Mentally and physically. Vile personality. The video was meant to condescend over a patient in a psych ward(Yes, she works in a psychiatric hospital).

Unsurprisingly, she spent years receiving luxurious "treatment" in that very hospital for "suicidal thinking" and eating disorders. This includes hospitalization and group therapy programs(where she met the patient).

View attachment 485602

View attachment 485605
(Taken in the bathroom of the hospital)

This "queen" derives "self-love" from denigrating a mentally-ill man who rejected her(years ago) for being manipulative(after years of blind devotion). It gave her(and her Chad friends) pleasure to think of him suffering in a psych ward. Again, vile.

Objectively, this is as much "ragefuel" as it was "suifuel". However, foids with extreme privilege and social praise feed off of incel anger. Better instead to criticize the gynocentric mental health system.

A femoid "honored" me on my birthday by laughing at my life as a disabled, depressed ethnicel. She was volunteering in a psych hospital and happened to see me while I was in the suicide ward.

I spent my birthday resting in bed.

View attachment 528640

View attachment 528642

View attachment 528643

If she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you, you mean nothing to her. You're a paying orbiter cuck at best.
Don't cuck yourself, block her.

If she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you, you mean nothing to her. You're a paying orbiter cuck at best.

This man learned the extremely hard way:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

whats a dyke wannabe?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back