Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me ascend!

Best choice?

• Taiwan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Singapore

• Hong Kong

• Malaysia

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • China

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • South Korea

• Total voters
Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
The goal, basically is to find a cute Asian girl who will love me for who I am.
For that to happen I need to choose the best country to fly to.

But there are a few things I am concerned about:

1. I am not rich:
In order to get a girl I will have to spend at least a few months to find one and to actually build trust with.
And that could be very expensive especially if I would not have any sort of income in a foreign country..

2. Language Barrier:
Most of the people in these countries have the English proficiency level of a newborn in other countries.
I am still not 100% sure as to why this is. But this is the reason to why there are barely any ricel on this forum.
Anyways with that In mind I might have to learn a whole new language which is a big deal.

3. IQ and Race:
There are many medical studies and researches that prove that racial mixing creates healthier babies.
And that there is a connection between race and intelligence.
tl;dr: I am white and Asian chicks love whaitu cocku~

This is the data I have compiled so far (Sorry that the currency is in NIS - New Israel Shekels):
Current data
>Link to Excel file

But there are a few problem with the data:
1. Some of the data here might be a little outdated and not accurate (sources are provided in the file).
2. Other groceries I might need and phone bill are not included.
3. I have absolutely no clue how much any of these country's girls likes / hates foreigners.

FAQ:

1. "JFL if you think you will ascend :lul:" / "Cope" / "Give up" / "It's hopeless" / "OP is delusional" / etc.. :
Yes, I know that my chances are impossibly low and most likely I am going to have my heart shattered into tiny little pieces.
But it will hurt even more if I don't try one last time before I am doomed to be alone for the rest of my life.

2. "But OP all these are tough why not just go to Thailand or the Philippines?"
The poorer the country the easier it is, yes but I don't want a girl who is so poor she will leave me for chad in a blink of an eye when she gets her citizenship. Also I want the girl to be somewhat intelligent.

3. "When are you planning to fly OP?"
tbh tbh ngl I have no fucking clue, first I need to choose a place, then estimate how much money I will need for the trip and save up for it.
I will let you all know when I have made up my mind.

4. "Will you update us if you have succeeded/failed"
JFL if you think I will actually make it :lul:.
If I fail I will probably make a huge super sad thread about it,
If not I will update anyone who actually cares in private.

5. "Can I join you OP?"
Any fellowcel who isn't afraid of doxxing himself to me is welcome to join me on my trip.

So what do you guys think / suggest me to do?

Last edited:
It's hopeless

Ricecels are about to pop a blood vessel after looking at this thread.

This entire post is a pipe dream. Give up.

JBWers be gone

malaysia cuz its has more poor people

First thing you have to adress before flying to some shithole and spending a ton of money is your LMS. First things first, you need to looksmax, get a decent job with an average income and get a decent social circle, if you can't do those things no amount of SEAmaxxing will help you.

Ricecels are about to pop a blood vessel after looking at this thread.
I would be so fucking mad if OP was a nigger talking about fucking whites so I couldn't imagine

It's hopeless

This entire post is a pipe dream. Give up.

1. "JFL if you think you will ascend :lul:" / "Cope" / "Give up" / "It's hopeless" / "OP is delusional" / etc.. :
Spoiler: Answer
Yes, I know that my chances are impossibly low and most likely I am going to have my heart shattered into tiny little pieces.
But it will hurt even more if I don't try one last time before I am doomed to be alone for the rest of my life.

Please? :cryfeels: I Really need to ascend!!

Option 8: Wait for catgirls or alien waifus.

low chance of success but not impossible. I have seen tinder experiment where curry manlet did decent know Malaysia, so you as white guy def should be able to have decent chance(50% maybe) depending on how well you fit in. your height and psl