Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help ive got corona will i die

Remember to self-confine yourself properly: wash-hands often, disinfect after use WC and tap, don't touch things you don't have too, don't go out of your room for at least 14 days, take a mask and gloves only if you have too, if you're at home with your family or parents.

Remember to self-confine yourself properly: wash-hands often, disinfect after use WC and tap, don't touch things you don't have too, don't go out of your room for at least 14 days, take a mask and gloves only if you have too, if you're at home with your family or parents.
Thanks you stay safe too
alright sounds good man
Thanks stay safe

For 2-3 days I've been waking up struggling to breate and coughing as I am right now it's not severe but quite bad will I die
Ask zakir naik, he’s a medical doctor :feelsEhh:

Corona is a meme.

I tested positive last week. Try and get tested if you can, drink water and LDAR.

Worst "flu" type experience ever but you'll survive.

For 2-3 days I've been waking up struggling to breate and coughing as I am right now it's not severe but quite bad will I die
Do you want to?

You'll be fine, hopefully
Good news I stayed in yesterday and had like 20% of the symptom severity. If you get it, just dont feed it anymore by being around infected Simps and Hoes

Rmb to LSDmax before you leave this physical world.

It's over for coronacels

You'll know who to spread it to (In Plague.Inc)

No you won't die. It's rare when Corona kills young people.

No but try and isolate yourself

We all will die
Eventually, it will mutate in strength and reproduction by flying through the air but the authorities dont want to tell you that

Only - 60 year old people dying from Corona are people who suffered from other major diseases before.
If you want to die you can always give yourself tetanuz

Sorry to hear this bro, i hope you won't suffer too much.

You already had a death sentence if you posted here

Holy shit I wiped out corona. Within 3 days my lungs feel smooth and spaced out with no coughing. Its amazing how your immune system works tbh

Holy shit I wiped out corona. Within 3 days my lungs feel smooth and spaced out with no coughing. Its amazing how your immune system works tbh