Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP how to browse a saturated university website

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
I need to compete in a saturated university website against normies,chad and foids who wants to register in the same assignements tha n me!! and there are just few places left...like how do i browse in a very slow website and win the places before others take it! help

Just drop out tbh

Drop out of college and be a garbage truck driver, it’s not bad

if they're all at uni you could try a wifi jammer. but that could get you in shit and you probably don't have one laying around near you. so basically it's over

tough man i dont feel like ill even do uni

if they're all at uni you could try a wifi jammer. but that could get you in shit and you probably don't have one laying around near you. so basically it's over
come on bro hows that i dont understand i have 12 hs left

come on bro hows that i dont understand i have 12 hs left
never mind brother.

maybe use a light browser that uses less data or turn on light mode so the server for the wesbite has to send you less data.

never mind brother.

maybe use a light browser that uses less data or turn on light mode so the server for the wesbite has to send you less data.
which would be light browser? i saw that for example when i browse that shitty website from the google crome in my smartphone it goes more faster,ill try to browse it both in pc and smarthphone so i can register in two assignements

this will go faster when the normscum arrive the college website and it gets with lag and saturated?
it could because it requests less data from the server and means your request could get in first

give it a shot

it could because it requests less data from the server and means your request could get in first

give it a shot
can i do that in pc too? if this works dude i would make u a statuete in ur name ngl

can i do that in pc too? if this works dude i would make u a statuete in ur name ngl
not pc, only android phones :feelsrope:

you can try installing Opera mini, works on PC and phone

opera mini for pc? i just found plain opera for pc
idk. it's lighter than google chrome though. anyways good luck on getting that assignment in

Just drop out tbh
543ff1ea1edadea82163fae73c6ec6aa.jpg

I dont know about that

idk. it's lighter than google chrome though. anyways good luck on getting that assignment in

THANKS BRO IT HELPEEEED WORKEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

I OVERCOMED THE NORMIESSS YEAAAAHH FUCK NORMIESCUM :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

NORMIES SUCK THIS HAHA I

AM

MANIJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A VICTORY TO ME AGAIN

giphy.gif

584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png

You're gonna need a bot.

NO bots bro,i made it alone USING OPERA,WHILE BOOMERS AND NORMIES GOT EXCLUDED HAHAHAHA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: normalscum only know muh google. they probably don't even know these better, less resource hungry browsers that don't track your data and sell it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: normalscum only know muh google. they probably don't even know these better, less resource hungry browsers that don't track your data and sell it
normal scum i SPIT ON EM,I CURSE ON EM,THEY RE JUST OBSTACLES TO ME,TO GET WHAT I NEED, AND IM AN INCEL I DESERVE MORE THAN THOSE SHITHEADS TO BE FIRST IN THIS SHITTY STUFF...

I thank you personally,u helped me really,thank god I used this I feel more free now its like....THANKS MAN