Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP! Can someone recommend me a good knife for killing pitbulls

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
I’ve been noticing a pitbull take over were I live (CA too no ones surprise). This morning I saw a black woman with her big tits walking a pitbull, I was atleast twenty feet away and this militant want to maul me. (Just don’t exist theory!) does anyone have recommendations for a specific type of knife that’ll be good at killing a pitbull?

Tazer, Atleast you wont get a murder warrant

I'm guessing since you're here you're quite small. You'd be better off with a gun if possible because it'd probably maul you.

I’ve been noticing a pitbull take over were I live (CA too no ones surprise). This morning I saw a black woman with her big tits walking a pitbull, I was atleast twenty feet away and this militant want to maul me. (Just don’t exist theory!) does anyone have recommendations for a specific type of knife that’ll be good at killing a pitbull?
i hate dogs too, use your belt as a weapon in case the fucking animal attacks you.

I've always wanted to do this to a fucking dog, or stick my whole arm down his throat so he can't close his mouth, I don't know if it's possible.

king-kong-fight.gif

kabar USMC . also take pictures of big tits w*man and post

That sheboon is probably having sex with her dog.

I've always wanted to do this to a fucking dog, or stick my whole arm down his throat so he can't close his mouth, I don't know if it's possible.

king-kong-fight.gif
yes it is possible

kabar USMC . also take pictures of big tits w*man and post
My brother has one, It looks like it was used in the pacific war. Problem is there’s no way to carry the sheath on my person

My brother has one, It looks like it was used in the pacific war. Problem is there’s no way to carry the sheath on my person
you could get one of those italian style switchblades,,would probably snap in half if it hit bone but at least they look cool

I have had to fight a dog before
If you have no weapon on you, your best bet is to kick them.
You want to kick from the side around into their ribcage, and do it really fucking hard, your only going to get one chance to get in a good hit before they start trying to grab you and shit, and it needs to be side on so that it doesnt just grab your foot.

You shove you're left arm in their troat hard as to choke them and at the exact sane time, cut their throat. Even a Cali legal 2" switchblade will do.

Tazer, Atleast you wont get a murder warrant
Recommend this, I carry one when I walk my dog and have used it to scare off pbs several times. They run off if you crack it at em, I never had to actually zap one. Just the $20 one off Amazon.

seems a bit glowie but assuming you mean if one goes to maul you dog spray is a good choice less legal trouble at least and is quite effective and cheap.

king-kong-fight.gif
That's what they taught Vietnam vets.

Shove arm deep in dog mouth.

Stab it in upper chest alot.

The knife that Michael Myers used

You need knives with the blade specifically made to cause the cut to bleed out when taken out. Can’t remember what they are called.

You need knives with the blade specifically made to cause the cut to bleed out when taken out. Can’t remember what they are called.
That was my question, the specific type of knife for killing a shitbull

Here’s the knife I got a few weeks after this post, note I bought it randomly at a surplus store not really caring about the stats
3D0AA44D 5A3D 4185 ADBF 825BC9B56FFE

My old one was dull and the blade had to be manually pulled out, with this one the blade comes out in less than a second with a simple flick.

This is about a dog?, Why the fuck cant you retards be a BIT more specific?
IT'S LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING TITLE.

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT, PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

IT'S LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING TITLE.

GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT, PEOPLE ARE STUPID.
Just woke up faggot, What a way to start a morning, I dont really care for the title when im ALL the fucking way down here reading, Not gonna scroll up to your pathetic trollpost

ALSO i was the 2nd one to comment so your stupidness is now invalid, Yes you are an invalid fucking loser.

:feelswhat: don't kill dogs dude

INstall a knife in your boot soles and kick the dog with the boot knife ( "self defense"- but you actually knifed it :feelsokman: :feelsokman:.( ingame)

If you want one that's legal then get a small fixed blade like an esee 3 so you can draw it quickly. If you don't care about legality then just get a bigger fixed blade than an esee 3. Here in ny the limit for blade length is 4 inches but in California it's probably 3 so in that case get an even smaller fixed blade esee knife. I have an esee 3 and it is pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back