Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming help a retard

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I accidentally included a fork in a bowl of food while microwaving the food for twenty or so seconds
can the fork electrocute me if I touch it?

Hmm wanting help from other retards is really retarded behavior

Hmm wanting help from other retards is really retarded behavior
retardation is quantitative, not qualitative
ok it probably won't kill me I'm going to touch it and see if I fucked up the microwave

retardation is quantitative, not qualitative
ok it probably won't kill me I'm going to touch it and see if I fucked up the microwave
Go ER on microwave

Unplug the microwave and remove the fork.

You have austin

Just put the microwave in the bathtub bro. Believe me it will solve all your problems.

Just put the microwave in the bathtub bro. Believe me it will solve all your problems.
Is a bath equivalent to a shower? If so you will see foids line up to fuck it afterwards. :soy:

Oh nooo dude your life is in danger!! If you don't want your house to burn you have to drain all the electricity in that fork.
To do that safely you MUST shove it up your asshole. Your asshole has shit debris which works best to suck up all of that current safely.

I can’t tell if you are being serious, but no the fork won’t electrocute you or even shock you. Metal in there might fry your microwave, but that’s about it.

Wear rubber gloves.

No. Put bleach in a microwave.

you will probaly need a new microwave...

not the fork will be HOT as shit, but woun't eletrecute you

and thank god you don't have any gass leak, or you would be dead now
No, it's perfectly safe. In fact, a pro tip if you are having a hard time scooping ice cream is to microwave the scooper for a few minutes, the heat will make the ice cream come out really easy. I've done it multiple times myself.
spoons are okay, to put on microwaves, the issue is that the fork format really fuck the microwave up

It's important to clean your microwave with bleach and ammonia mixed together. It scrubs the food and excess radiation from the microwave after something disrupts the microwaves.