Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello

A

Anxiety-

I'm 20 years old, 5'2 (158cm), GFless ugly white male. The country where I was born has an average height of 5'10-5'11. My life has been nightmare so far. My father is 5'4, deformed and ugly. He repeatedly sexually assaulted my mother and slammed me on floor several times when I was younger. High school was even worser. Kids, teachers, staff would bully me to the point of crying. I switched 3 schools to no effect. I was punched, beaten, stabbed for standing up for myself. I remember one time in the seventh grade a much taller, higher grader knocking me out for not giving him my money. Kids would chase me to home and throw rocks in my house's balcony. I enrolled in Uni, but dropped out quickly. I tried to work in a warehouse job, but the manager and coworkers were very hostile towards me, so I'm currently unemployed.

I have no hopes of having a wife, family and happiness. I contemplate suicide every night.

Welcome, fellowcel. I have a similar story.

Please observe:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-08-05-53-png.566325

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-09-09-47-png.566328

screenshot-from-2022-01-24-08-05-31-png.566324

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

I'm 20 years old, 5'2 (158cm), GFless ugly white male. The country where I was born has an average height of 5'10-5'11. My life has been nightmare so far. My father is 5'4, deformed and ugly. He repeatedly sexually assaulted my mother and slammed me on floor several times when I was younger. High school was even worser. Kids, teachers, staff would bully me to the point of crying. I switched 3 schools to no effect. I was punched, beaten, stabbed for standing up for myself. I remember one time in the seventh grade a much taller, higher grader knocking me out for not giving him my money. Kids would chase me to home and throw rocks in my house's balcony. I enrolled in Uni, but dropped out quickly. I tried to work in a warehouse job, but the manager and coworkers were very hostile towards me, so I'm currently unemployed.

I have no hopes of having a wife, family and happiness. I contemplate suicide every night.
Wow! :giga::giga::fuk::fuk:

i can help you
pm me if you want some real help
your story sounds kinda unbelievble to be honest
but whatever
I can send you picture of my limbs if you don't believe I'm 5'2. I can't prove other things, and I don't think you can help me.

take the pain man, its all you can do:feelsjuice:

Damn, that is a brutal life. Why did you drop from uni?

I would have roped if i was 5'2

My life has been nightmare so far. My father is 5'4, deformed and ugly. He repeatedly sexually assaulted my mother and slammed me on floor several times when I was younger. High school was even worser. Kids, teachers, staff would bully me to the point of crying. I switched 3 schools to no effect. I was punched, beaten, stabbed for standing up for myself.

so I'm currently unemployed.

:worryfeels: :worryfeels: fuck, sounds like you are describing my life
I switched schools five times too, and it always happened that my new classmates started to bully me again :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Extreme social anxiety and suicidal tendencies. I also think it's a waste of time, I will never have a girlfriend. 5'2 is something I can't surpass.
It’s good for job coping, depending on what field you go into. Life will become much more painful in the future if you are poor. Trust me bro, you have to at least make sure you are financially set.

It’s good for job coping, depending on what field you go into. Life will become much more painful in the future if you are poor. Trust me bro, you have to at least make sure you are financially set.
You don't understand. Social anxiety doesn't appear out of the blue. The way people treat me is intolerable. Even going out is painful for me.

You don't understand. Social anxiety doesn't appear out of the blue. The way people treat me is intolerable. Even going out is painful for me.
I’ve been there bro. In fact, I haven’t left my house in months. I was socially anxious af in college as well, but you just gotta do it or you will be poor. There’s no other option, unless you find out how you can do college all online. Maybe look into that.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

I'm sorry for your pain. Stay strong, brocel.

The only advice I can give you is to leave this forum as soon as possible

Why do we even exist? Why not just give up on life?

5’2. In a just world no man should be that height

:feelsmega:Holy shit I’m sorry fellow brocel

Welcome.
I know it's hard, i have been depressed the majority of my life, but you need to make it through uni.
Being poor adds salt to injury.

This little bear is right :

What country do you live in? You’d get treated like shit anywhere in the world but you must live in a pretty shitty place to get stabbed in a high school by bullies

strong first post

well i was going to tell you to sungaze
it has many benefits
and if you use most of your time sungazing for 5 years(everyday)
you will basiclly do not need food
Any sources on this?
It's not that I don't believe you but I'm curious and need the sources because that's outright bullshit what the fuck.

edit: doesn't that mean that it would also work with red light therapy?

Sorry you had to go through all that suffering.
I really cant give any advice for your situation but I hope things get better for you brocel.

Welcome to your new home brocel

@Dregster @Komesarj
what does this mean when a user(OP) becomes a “guest”

Wow

PM their names so I can add all those pieces of shit on my kill list

Extreme social anxiety and suicidal tendencies. I also think it's a waste of time, I will never have a girlfriend. 5'2 is something I can't surpass.
Uni isnt for finding gf, but good luck in the future mate. Try finding anothee job, they cant all be hostile