Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hello

A

AvengER

Greycel
Hello, I am here to introduce myself. I am 23 years old and asian. My height is 5'11-6'0, I have very hideous face. My penis is around 5 inches.
Growing up as an ugly asian, has been hard for me. During school I was not bullied I was treated like I was invisible.When my name was called by the teacher, the people in my classroom pretended I did not exist.
I had trouble with girls to. I got rejected twenty times from ages 11-13. By the time I turned 13 the rejections hurt me so much, developed anxiety disorders making too afraid to even look at a girl in the eye. Girls did not make fun of me. Instead I was so hideous that they pretended that i didn't exist.
I didn't face much bullying during middle school. Most people pretended that I was invisible. When i tried to talk to strangers they just ignored me, and tricked themselves into believing that I didn't exist. Life was lonely in the middle school, I didn't have much friends and those so called 'friends' I had weren't too friendly to me also. I just hung out with them occasionally. Most of the time during break, I would go to the library and play games on the computers.
When high school came along I got even more lonely. I rarely interacted with anyone except for the teacher during classes. During the break I almost always went to play computer at the library. At high school I would almost always feel anxiety when I saw a girl close to me. The teachers were so fucking mean to me, they would constantly make fun of me and students would laugh out loud at me with them. I felt so fucking angry I wish I could have just pulled out a fucking gun shot it so I make those fuckers in the class fear me.
My family were nice too me. Maybe they just pitied me, but I respect them because my mom and dad were the only ones who could try to understand me.
At university my anxiety got even worse, whenever I was close too loud extroverted people I immediately felt anxious. University was hard and the professors weren't nice too me either. I dropped out at 20 and decided to work a menial job as a night shift janitor. It is better because at night there aren't many people and it is quiet so it's fits myself.
I just discovered this forum, and this forum made me more comfortable finally knowing that there were people who had experiences similar to mine.

It's great to have you here, broski. There are many here who can relate to your lived experience; we come from many walks of life, of course, but with shared experiences.
Similar childhood and teenage years?

Good for you brocel:feelsokman: also you should be grateful for your height at least, most Asians don’t get that

I have a similar experience except I’m not 5’11-6 feet gigatall mogger :feelssus:

Welcome, Octobercel... :feelsokman:

Though are you NT or not? :feelssus:

Autistic.
Brutal... :feelsugh:

Though JFL at 20 "rejections", you are certainly more low inhib than I'll ever be; but perhaps you can ogremaxx in some way back in your home country if you live in the West. :feelsjuice:

Welcomed! I'm curious about how ugly you actually are, you sound more like a mentalcel than anything else. I would suggest you to PM someone for a face-rating, there are people willing to do that for free.

Welcomed! I'm curious about how ugly you actually are, you sound more like a mentalcel than anything else. I would suggest you to PM someone for a face-rating, there are people willing to do that for free.
I look very effeminate and that is already a death sentence for men in their 20s. I maybe could've done a bit better in my teens but I had autism. But it is over for me now.

similar childhood and teenage years, for the most part
Though I was bullied from 12 to 16 and my default stance towards humans is hate since then.

Gay.

Or alphabet ppl.