Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hello weebcels, can you give some anime recommendations where people like us can identify with the main character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I say on a high level of resemblance to our situation, as Welcome to the N.H.K.
Welcomnhk

of course he does not have to be exactly the same as us, where in the end he probably ends up killing himself, just like in the anime I mentioned he may even have had relationships, although for me he invented everything in his head but whatever, so do you have something like that ?

I identify with every nigga who was LDARing on that sword art online game. Season 1 is very good tbh and the gun game season too.

OreGairu kinda, the protagonist has many incel-like views and was bullied in the past, but in typical anime fashion he also has a bunch of girl after his dick.

Watamote
Ping Pong the animation
If we go for manga then Onani Master Kurosawa, Strongest Man Kurosawa and Ressentiment
I would also say Oyasumi PunPun since it deals with themes of depression, but the MC definitly isn't an incel since he can get laid, but its still a great manga

OreGairu kinda, the protagonist has many incel-like views and was bullied in the past, but in typical anime fashion he also has a bunch of girl after his dick.

Watamote
Ping Pong the animation
If we go for manga then Onani Master Kurosawa, Strongest Man Kurosawa and Ressentiment
I would also say Oyasumi PunPun since it deals with themes of depression, but the MC definitly isn't an incel since he can get laid, but its still a great manga

Hey I defintly going to check OreGairu, really like his speech, "but in typical anime fashion he also has a bunch of girl after his dick." yeah I expected some would be like that, well but this seems to be the the most promising

anime are one of the worst copes

Devilman crybaby on Netflix: incel turns into Chad

Devilman crybaby on Netflix: incel turns into Chad
in the original manga Miki is constantly making fun of him and calling him a wuss until he gets possesed by a demon, then when he gets all jacked and starts treating her like shit she suddenly falls for him lmao, Crybaby actually changed that.

Here's some real life incel anime for you guys:

Thank me later :soy::soy::soy:

I identify with every nigga who was LDARing on that sword art online game. Season 1 is very good tbh and the gun game season too.
Sword art online is a normalfag anime with a anti-LDAR message. "Stop playing too much video games."

Oh god now I know why there is so many people who like this type of things a lot, I watched all the episodes of this, first and second season, jesus how I wish I live in a world like that, how I wish I was the protagonist, this shit brought some strange feelings, a lot of them I didn't even know I could feel just watching something and never in my life I felt them irl. I come back from college and just wanted more I though of this in work and just wanted the day to end to have more and now it's over, I come back to my shit live were I will live alone the rest of my life if I not murdered, because I am so luck that I was born a incel in the most violent country of the planet, I just wish my world were more like that.