Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello this is your friend wereq checking in on you. How are you doing?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
How are you incels doing today? Wereq loves you very much.
45911.jpg

I am drinking alcohol, wereq.

Don't drink too much. What are you drinking? Whiskey?
Some vodka and cranberry, a basic.
There's no such thing as drinking too much.

It's 8 in the morning, I haven't slept yet and I'm just waiting for an email so I can go to sleep.

Aw, wereq is everyone's friend ^_^

I'm lying in bed putting off doing anything constructive even something as simple as getting some sleep, lol

I guess the internet is too addictive!

I am doing great.

I working, having my third of forth black coffee cup.

was supposed to be doing homework but i fell asleep, woke up again midnight and now i'm finishing all my homework and responsibilities at 1 AM. been trying to fix my sleep schedule but it's clearly not working.

Hello :feelsautistic:
Same shit than usual tbh

Taking a break from wageslavery this week so not miserable as before. I lost control and relapsed twice a few hours ago. Feeling more miserable right now.

:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm ok considering my situation must be the pills almost cried yesterday. Sleep schedule is destroyed. trying to make it normal again by staying up longer and longer.

I am smoking cigs right now wereq

Were q aka most consistent incel...who escaped bans

Just got done with my morning walk. For now i feel ok after naturecoping. Will move on to digital coping to ignore depression now

Have you blocked me?

How are you incels doing today? Wereq loves you very much.
45911.jpg
I love wereq very much for his based racepilled takes
I am feeling glad I came to know of wereq

you r my favourite curry here n there's a lot

i had a mini heart attack but now im good and i finally got wifi for my ps4
finna play war thunder :feelsautistic:

Finishing a save file in NFS Carbon Own The City ( psp )

i had a mini heart attack but now im good and i finally got wifi for my ps4
finna play war thunder :feelsautistic:
nah i take that back i have to verify my email address for that shit and microsoft is fucking me so that will never happen
nothing has changed life of boredom
VBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEVBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEVBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEVVVVVBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEVVVVVBILL GATES IS A PEDOPHILEVV

Emotionally destroyed again