Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello this is your favorite brocel wereq checking in on you. How are you guys doing today?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Hope you guys are doing okay. I love you all very much.

I'm doing alright

I'm doing okay it makes me happy when people ask

I can't wait to get high asf tonight & fap

Not too bad. Rotting as always.

I'm doing okay it makes me happy when people ask

Doing good. Family's out and I have the house to myself.

Rotting as usual, got classes in two hours and i want to kms

its brutal brocel. im thinking about a utopia with asexual men and no mind game playing foids. training male children with AI foids that are hot but cheat, play mind games, try to trick us, show us how evil genius they are. etc and make those male kids agree to the political idea of "male only place is the only way for peaceful survival"

love u too man werry, never forget our first interaction
Image 2024 04 19 221445122

Last edited:
decent, i want to change so badly. i really do, i want solitude, ability to live in quiet

doing good except life is shit ...saar..

curries mogs slavs
i think 50% of slavs are subhumans 50% are chads, used to know a hyper slayer russian who honestly could've ascended my social life drastically, i was with class, and when he walked by the stacies, (actual stacies) started giggling about how hot he is

Shit. Suicidal and what about you?

shitty I had a problem with a piece of shit ebay buyer I hope he gets run over by a truck

Doing alright, thanks for asking. I'm thinking I'll play some music after finishing today's work. How about you?

I hate everyone and I feel like shit

Thanks for checking in. Things are rough, I'm doing dogshit in my studies and don't know what I'm gonna do but whatever.

Thanks for checking in. Things are rough, I'm doing dogshit in my studies and don't know what I'm gonna do but whatever.
You would’ve been at a better place if you had better genetics

My desire to stay in my room and avoid whores becomes bigger after today's exposure to internet.

Hell, you avi looks more miserable than me.

As good as it can be for an inkie hbu? (Also ik I'm late to the thread)