Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello there

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
I am 18 years old and from Germany.

Why did I sign up?

I am in a very terrible life situation. I recently came across the incel community and share some views, but I also think some of them go way too far. I am fundamentally against misogyn, and would never harm a woman.
I don't have any friends, no people to hang out with, and have never had a girlfriend in my life (Not even a kiss, a hug or anything else), but I still think it's not the women's fault.

I have to accept that I was born ugly. I was raised introverted and shy, and I have to accept that women have higher standards of appearance by men.

Nevertheless, I have also accepted (Black Pill) that I will never have a girlfriend, and I am extremely sad about that.

Can I continue to call myself an incel with a statement like that?

P.S.: I used a translator loooll

General Kenobi

welcome brocel, idgaf if you're not a mysoginist, just dont be bluepilled and youll be accepted here

What is a bluepiller, if I may ask?
a bluepiller is a delusional normiefag who doesnt believe in genetic determinism and believes that having a good personality is the only thing that matters

basically someone who thinks personality > looks and not looks > personality

a bluepiller is a delusional normiefag who doesnt believe in genetic determinism and believes that having a good personality is the only thing that matters

basically someone who thinks personality > looks and not looks > personality
Oh I understand..
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, brocel. But now you’re one of us, don’t let the IT fags brainwash you.