Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hello, my name is incel-american. I am a huge, embarrassing incel.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Ethnic origin: Somalia
Country of Residence: USA

On top of my looks not being good enough to sexually entice foids I also cannot vibe with normies at all. I have the least bit of interest in most of the vapid stuff they natter on about -- football, Kanye West, that musical Hamilton, etc. But it gets worse.. I'm certain I have this condition: Avoidant Personality Disorder.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/avoidant-personality-disorders#1

I've been fired from two jobs in the past year because of my overreaction to criticism, and these were decently paying entry level IT gigs. I'm quite honestly more worried now about how I'm going to function in the work world given who I am than the incel issue. I've basically gotten by so far with solitary, menial jobs where I don't have to interact with many people.

Beyond that my goals are buying a house in or near an economically vibrant region of the U.S and just coping with my usual pursuits of books/the arts/games etc for the rest of my life, but currently my social retardation is blocking my progress towards that goal.

Oh yea I also have mad depression.

FML

Welcome to the loser club :feelsokman:

We had a couple of somali posters in the past, welcome

Welcome. You’re here forever btw

you should just go to sweden and tell them youre a syrian refugee

Oh I've been a member for sometime but I haven't posted in a while. Thought I'd reintroduce myself. This place is one of my favorite copes.

This is me except for the getting fired part, but I always self sabotage and inevitably leave.

So many somalicels here
hmm i wonder why

Hi Bertrand, im absolutely the same here.

lol did @Tellem-T link us or something?