Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hello, my name is Average Foreigner living in Asia.

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Hello, my name is Average Foreigner living in Asia. I live here in Concrete Jungle with my wife; her name is Lu and she likes white people very much. We met on Interpals; she was looking for an English partner and I just wanted an Asian girlfriend. I work as an English teacher because I cannot do anything else; that's okay because all I am required to do is act like a big idiot and humiliate myself in front of children.

I have been learning the local language for X years now but I will never master it because I have no reason to; who cares anyway because the whole world uses English. All the locals tell me they are jealous of my large penis; this would never happen in the West as there I was considered too weird and awkward to ever go more than first-base with a girl.

I feel like a God, my white-skin radiating like the sun's rays over a desolate wasteland. Everywhere I go, the locals kowtow to me because they like my foreign money and when they are even slightly rude to me, I get very angry and post on YouTube about how this country is racist and needs to embrace more diversity.

Their traditions are beautiful, but only as much as it entertains me because I cannot be shitted to learn the nuances around a thousand year old culture that isn't my own. I am turning forty this year; that's okay though, as the young women will still lust after me for virtue of my blue eyes and blond hair. Truly, I live in a wonderland; more foreigners should come and date a coked up, sixteen year old girl like I do.

Mogs me eternally

:feelsclown: "JBW doesn't exist". :feelsclown:

Better incel than SEAmaxxer

:feelsclown: "JBW doesn't exist". :feelsclown:
It mostly works for those whites who mog incels to oblivion.
For example, if your hair and eyes are brown and you're under 6', then you're not white enough for JBW.
Besides, you shouldn't be ugly (like, having a small jaw, a shitty eye area, a fucked-up maxilla, and so on).

Last edited:
It mostly works for those whites who mog incels to oblivion.
For example, if your hair and eyes are brown and you're under 6', then you're not white enough for JBW.
Besides, you shouldn't be ugly (like, having a small jaw, a shitty eye area, a fucked-up maxilla, and so on).
So being 5'4 and having white skin is not enough? hm my plans for jbwmaxxing were over before they began :feelsohh:

fucking brilliant :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He seems to be a betabux.

You seem to not know what you're talking about.

He is divorced and has primary custody.

Even if he was betabuxx, so what? Still more than what true/ethnicels can get.

Gimme my cute waifu

They can't pay for sex with Asian foids or what do you mean?

I mean you're a lost cause. Keep coping that JBW doesn't exist, my patience points for the day are spent. :feelstastyman:

It exists but not for everyone.
Yep, it just doesn't exist in white countries ofc., duh. JFL @ clowns that deny that asian females will always preffer a mediocre white guy to a mediocre male counterpart of theirs kek. JBW is law in asian countries.

Yep, it just doesn't exist in white countries ofc., duh. JFL @ clowns that deny that asian females will always preffer a mediocre white guy to a mediocre male counterpart of theirs kek. JBW is law in asian countries.

Nah, it does. Doesn't matter how much women virtue signal, how many drama shows depict interracial couples or athlete/rapper idolizing you see on television. The numbers tell us JBW is law everywhere.

Nah, it does. Doesn't matter how much women virtue signal, how many drama shows depict interracial couples or athlete/rapper idolizing you see on television. The numbers tell us JBW is law everywhere.
Nah, bruh. It's hilarious. Otherwise i and most guys here (i.e. low-tier-normie looking guys) wouldn't be on this forum kek. It oftentimes isn't easy even for mid-tier normies. Female entitlement and meterialism knows no boundaries nowadays. Their ego has inflated to the moon, their overvalueing has skyrocketed

Nah, bruh. It's hilarious. Otherwise i and most guys here (i.e. low-tier-normie looking guys) wouldn't be on this forum kek. It oftentimes isn't easy even for mid-tier normies

It is hilarious.

You're saying that everything else being equal, such as decile, you would switch places with an ethnic? And that ethnic would have it better than you?

This is my son Elliot.

He has a nice car...

A BMW.