Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello, it's the skinniest guy on .co, I weighted myself today

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
I literally weight twice as much as you.

6'9 and 13
6'9? Or did you mean 5'9?
If you really are 6'9 and weight 48 kilograms, your life is at risk in the moment. Do you have problems gaining weight as well? Or are you anorexic?

6'9? Or did you mean 5'9?
If you really are 6'9 and weight 48 kilograms, your life is at risk in the moment. Do you have problems gaining weight as well? Or are you anorexic?
I was joking

You could pull it off if you have Kpop looks.

My condolences, that sucks. I was around 80kg with 188cm (6,2) and still considered skinny fucker. I can imagine how bad it is for you.

you anorexic mog me, Im like 55 kg and 181

My boyo @needsolution mogs

I normally weight about 48 kilograms, today I weighted myself and I had 49,9 kilograms. Almost 50 baby! (175cm, 28 YO, the most I weighted was 53,6 after months of super heavy workouts, for a reminder.)

I am about as low-weight as you.

I don't even look slim, because most of the time my stomach is bulging because of digestion problems and me buying normal milk (lactose-free costs double) even though I am borderline lactose-intolerant.

My weight peaked at 82 kilograms when I was 15 years old. Sole reason of that was the medications I was forced to take. They fuck metabolism. Every time I am in the mental hospital and forced to take medications, I gain about 1,5 – 2 kilograms a week.

I am about as low-weight as you.

I don't even look slim, because most of the time my stomach is bulging because of digestion problems and me buying normal milk (lactose-free costs double) even though I am borderline lactose-intolerant.

My weight peaked at 82 kilograms when I was 15 years old. Sole reason of that was the medications I was forced to take. They fuck metabolism. Every time I am in the mental hospital and forced to take medications, I gain about 1,5 – 2 kilograms a week.
Can I know what meds those were? I would take them just to gain weight.

Can I know what meds those were? I would take them just to gain weight.

Try olanzapine.

Of course they do not prescribe you olanzapine etc. if you ask it for weight gain.

This guy is probably getting skinny so he can take tranny pills

I was also extremely skinny until I was 22 years old. 51-54kg at 5'11.

Then I started power eating with calory counting etc and now I'm at 75kg.
I still don't look good now I'm skinnyfat. :cryfeels:
But obviously better than before.

I haven't measured myself for awhile but its always been pretty low , i have a small frame aswel at your height
Whats your wrist circumference OP? 5.5 here

Thanks for activating my body dysmorphia, dude.
78kg:
Oh shit I'm getting fat oh fuck oh fuck
74kg:
Oh GOD I'm skinny as shit holy shit oh God

I always thought I'd beat my feelings of inadequacy if I gained some weight, but no, they just invert.

The key is to only gain muscle

You cant be fat if all your weight is lean muscle, even if youre overweights
I was also extremely skinny until I was 22 years old. 51-54kg at 5'11.

View attachment 313079

Then I started power eating with calory counting etc and now I'm at 75kg.
I still don't look good now I'm skinnyfat. :cryfeels:
But obviously better than before.

That you in the pic?

Last edited:
I haven't measured myself for awhile but its always been pretty low , i have a small frame aswel at your height
Whats your wrist circumference OP? 5.5 here
5.95 here. Considering it's just bone and skin, not bad

brutal I weigh over 100kg

5.95 here. Considering it's just bone and skin, not bad
If you are still 18-19 i guess injecting GH would help you , i tried it but was too late (at 20) to have any significant effects

Why? Being a truecel, I suffered more as a teenager than I do now.
Honestly cant imagine myself being this smaller than everyone when i reach 30s (even tho i know i wont grow now)

Honestly cant imagine myself being this smaller than everyone when i reach 30s (even tho i know i wont grow now)
It doesn't matter in the sence of being this skinny as 20 year old vs late 20s.

Lifefuel for me. I saw a guy who was as skinny as me today at car mechanic's, also very young looking but most definately 20+ (he was working there).

The key is to only gain muscle

You cant be fat if all your weight is lean muscle, even if youre overweights

Maximum cope. Chad slays even with a body fat percentage of 25%.

LMFAO bones are not making you skinny/fat you mong. I am skinny because I don't have FAT.

:dafuckfeels:

Are you retarded?

Do you really think that Chad with a wide frame is skinny when he has low bodyfat?

Don't you think there's a reason for why men with shitty frames and fat are called "skinny fat"?

I am 5’8.5 and 110 and get under 1000 calories a day

Do you really think that Chad with a wide frame is skinny when he has low bodyfat?
Where did I say anything like that? Body frame = your skeleton, it's shape, it's width, proportions etc. If you think frame = muscles then you are wrong.

Lotta metriccels on here

My arms are skinny as fuck, though my legs are somewhat toned as I run and walk a lot as well