Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello incels, this is your friend wereq. What do you think about all day? What kind of thoughts do you have?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Please tell me.

blowing up normies

non goverment approved thoughts

Constantly horny

Feelings of past negligence.

Looking forward death but also feeling like I left some things unfinished, like doing more for my nephew and my dog.

Mostly thinking about the futility of life and how we will all be replaced by artificial intelligence in a matter of years so this is all pointless anyway.

I like to close my eyes and drift off to different worlds. Thinking about potential futures and daydream scenarios.

I think about the times when I was a young child from ages 3 to 11, I was happy and I was never depressed

I watch videos of my spiritual advisor on YouTube constantly these days as she is very comforting and entertaining.

In between I watch YouTube videos of Christian street preachers trolling the godless heathens often on college campuses around America although some street preachers that I watch troll for Christ in other countries.

My overall favorite is probably Gabe the Street Preacher who has excellent taste in music, followed by Nicholas Bowling who often trolls the LGBTQ fags and I used to watch Kerrigan Skelly but he has shit taste in music and he annoyingly mispronounces Jesus name often sounding it out as “G us Christ” instead of the more pleasing and accurate “G zuss Christ”.

Other than that I listen to dark somnium’s various high quality YouTube story narrations.

Last edited:
Working, reading threads here, and staring at the wall. Thoughts are nowhere to be found.

I watch YouTube videos of Christian street preachers trolling the godless heathens often on college campuses around America
links please.

I daydream a lot, great cope

I also like to cook, it's my hobby

Those 2 + taking long walks and doing drugs (separate from eachother)

Oh yeah and listening to music a lot

I daydream a lot, great cope

I also like to cook, it's my hobby

Those 2 + taking long walks and doing drugs (separate from eachother)

Oh yeah and listening to music a lot
i deam a lot too and listen to ambient music. i like cooking too. i do it a lot when i am on my own. i also do night health walks. i listen to ambient and fantasy music

No thoughts, just the same day as every other one. Thanks for asking though, I hope your day is better my friend

i deam a lot too and listen to ambient music. i like cooking too. i do it a lot when i am on my own. i also do night health walks. i listen to ambient and fantasy music
vERy based

What's your speciality dish?

Been especially sad these past few days from the reality of never getting a woman, with a nice butt, of my own to touch and love.

i think about how unfair my life is

I love thinking about propane and propane accessories.

A lot due to maladaptive dreaming I do it all the time even in Publix

trying to decide what fast food to order

Covergn

vERy based

What's your speciality dish?
heck i have many. i make lentil-beef stew, red lentil soup, chicken noodle, plov, cornbread, lemon-lime aide, mint lemonade, and more yet to come

heck i have many. i make lentil-beef stew, red lentil soup, chicken noodle, plov, cornbread, lemon-lime aide, mint lemonade, and more yet to come
Lentil Beef Stew

• unchecked

At least 1 # of ground beef
  • unchecked

9 Cups of Water
  • unchecked

3 Carrots
  • unchecked

3 Celery Sticks
  • unchecked

1 Onion
  • unchecked

2 Garlic Segments
  • unchecked

2 Tomatoes
  • unchecked

1 tsp Salt
  • unchecked

1 tsp Pepper
  • unchecked

1 tbsp Parsley Flakes
  • unchecked

2 Green Cardamom Pods
  • unchecked

3 Bay Leaves
  • unchecked

1 tsp Thyme
  • unchecked

1 ½ Cup of Green Lentils
  • unchecked

4 Beef Bouillon Cubes

1. First, cook the beef well.
  2. Cook the onion only until translucent.
  3. Add the water and insert the rest.
  4. Cook until all is soft and well. This could be over 1 hr. When all is soft and the lentil stems are floating out, it will be done.

Wondered what it’d look like if I rocked up to a Klan cookout.

How out of place would I be :lul::feelsrope:

How much I hate being ethnic

Thinking about my past
What went wrong
How over it is
What could have been if I was better looking
Daydreaming about a good future that won't happen

I'm talking to AI since I don't talk to anyone and I plan to gymmaxx

Well it differs from day to day. But I think often about killing myself. Easily disturbed by things that happen and even things I see on this forum.

Me too mang. :fuk::fuk:
I have a trait that has developed, where when too many things happen at once that I am disturbed by, I have to write down a list of them. Once I have written the list I immediately feel clearer and can continue with my day.

I cleaned my house then took a nap. No bad thoughts today.

I don't think much, I try to distract myself from it because I end up getting pissed off and sperg out.
I lament my lack of social skills and how I can never seem to connect with people beyond an acquaintance level.

Also.
Thanks for asking , I hope your day is better my friend

looks and aesthetics, current world, traditions, nature, deadlines.

I like to daydream too.

Since my oneitis rejected me I only think about roping.
NEVER fucking NEVER try to have a relationship with a foid as an incel

Mostly about my loneliness.