Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hello, guys and gays. Share your current thoughts in this thread.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Iberian Peninsula is a MENA shithole.

I am a naïve, mentally-challenged individual.​

HomEU moment.

I am a naïve, mentally-challenged individual.​

Spain is hot because it's part of North Africa. So, it's safe to assume that Spaniards and Portuguese people are Arabs.

HomEU moment.
It's not climate change. Human history was manipulated from the very beginning. Let me make this clear: Spain has been always part of Northern Africa. Spaniards have 100% Moorish blood. Spaniards and Portuguese are not Caucasian, but share the same DNA as Egyptians and Libyans.

Spain is hot because it's part of North Africa. So, it's safe to assume that Spaniards and Portuguese people are Arabs.
Everywhere is really hot right now. When i was a kid summer was shorter and winter had much more snow days, in the Balkans.

People can contain hundreds of genes inherited from viruses and single celled bacteria. What percentage human am I? What. percentage. disease am I

It's not climate change. Human history was manipulated from the very beginning. Let me make this clear: Spain has been always part of Northern Africa. Spaniards have 100% Moorish blood. Spaniards and Portuguese are not Caucasian, but share the same DNA as Egyptians and Libyans.
But, please, let me be clear: these nations are now happily a part of the 'fag friendly' homosexual 'we all take it up the ass here' European Union?

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Everywhere is really hot right now. When i was a kid summer was shorter and winter had much more snow days, in the Balkans.
Climate change won't reverse in our lifetimes, as we all already know. Many people will suicide. I'd say 40% of world population will end their lives due to warm weather.

not only Spaniards and Portuguese but some part of Italy and Greece population have Arab blood
Here some "white" Spaniards faces, sure they're white, wikipedia says so.

penelope_cruz.jpg

274px-Alonso_2016.jpg

828_v9_bc.jpg

221010130237-05-iker-casillas-carlos-puyol.jpg

Antonio_Banderas_27431738876.jpg

177_cesc.jpg

3191729-65389848-2560-1440.jpg

If you believe in racial determinism then Iberia should be a shithole on the level of North Africa, but it isn't

You are a naive and mentally challenged individual