Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hell is temporary

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Acts 2:26
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
you will not let your holy one see decay.

Peter 1 4:5
5But they will have to give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 6That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead,so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Galatians 6:7
7Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Hey fellow christancel it's great to see your spreading the gospel however this is not inceldom related.

Giga cope.

The magic man in the sky will not give you p*ssy, friends or ""love.""(JFL)

"Only pain, depression and anxiety for you silly inkwell"
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

god is a jewish nigger

Hey fellow christancel it's great to see your spreading the gospel however this is not inceldom related.
I know this is the lounge section,so its allowed

What's up with incels religion coping lately? Pretty based ngl. I'm sure black pill press is punching a wall about it as we speak though

Giga cope.

The magic man in the sky will not give you p*ssy, friends or ""love.""(JFL)

"Only pain, depression and anxiety for you silly inkwell"
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He will give us lots of friends in heaven.He is coming soon boyo and will wipe away all our tears:feelsautistic:

And I will put this third into the fire,
and refine them as one refines silver,
and test them as gold is tested.
They will call upon my name,
and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.
Zechariah 13 9

But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.
Luke 16 25
The reason why incels are suffering is because we are being refined.If we die and sent to hell then we wont have to suffer much because we already suffered plenty on earth.If Chads goes to hell he will suffer more and longer because he didn't suffer much.If a good person goes to hell then will probably suffer very little.Remember that this life is temporary and when we go to heaven all the suffering will be gone

Last edited:
We're already in Hell right now so it is temporary. There's no heaven though.

If there is a hell then there is also a heaven

Why have two different separate things when you can just have the one complete whole thing by itself? Heaven would be boring anyway seeing as there would be nothing to do and even if there were there would be no urgency or need to do it.

Why have two different separate things when you can just have the one complete whole thing by itself? Heaven would be boring anyway seeing as there would be nothing to do and even if there were there would be no urgency or need to do it.
In heaven there is no sin and no pain.In hell there are sinners and pain.Right now on earth it is one complete thing.It is heaven for chad and hell for incel

In heaven there is no sin and no pain.

Humans need a purpose and/or something to accomplish or attain in order to be gratified with existence. You really need sin and pain as well as a strict time limit for that to work. If we ever ended up in heaven or anything like that we would all be fucked even if it seemed nice enough at first. If there is a God he's already given us what we want.

In hell there are sinners and pain.Right now on earth it is one complete thing.It is heaven for chad and hell for incel

It's more like you have the greater demons who are the lords of hell and the sniveling little imps who are the underlings of hell and that's us. It's still the same hell for everyone as no-one escapes from the suffering, aging and death aspect. Though those things are only issues because life in hell is essentially good for a human, better for some than others admittedly. Even the Bible says the world is good, as in this world right here and now not heaven. Heaven isn't even in the Old Testament.

Based thanks for posting smite the :feelsYall:posters

Humans need a purpose and/or something to accomplish or attain in order to be gratified with existence. You really need sin and pain as well as a strict time limit for that to work. If we ever ended up in heaven or anything like that we would all be fucked even if it seemed nice enough at first. If there is a God he's already given us what we want.

It's more like you have the greater demons who are the lords of hell and the sniveling little imps who are the underlings of hell and that's us. It's still the same hell for everyone as no-one escapes from the suffering, aging and death aspect. Though those things are only issues because life in hell is essentially good for a human, better for some than others admittedly. Even the Bible says the world is good, as in this world right here and now not heaven. Heaven isn't even in the Old Testament.
Heaven is literally in the first sentence of old testament
Based thanks for posting smite the :feelsYall:posters
:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Heaven is literally in the first sentence of old testament

The heavens refers to the sky and/or outer space as we know it today and all the stuff that's in it like the moon, stars etc. I'm partial to a bit of the Old Testament tbh, as long as you don't take it literally.

Last edited:
Revelation 20
2 He seized the dragon that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan and bound him in chains for a thousand years.3 The angel threw him into the bottomless pit, which he then shut and locked so Satan could not deceive the nations anymore until the thousand years were finished. Afterward he must be released for a little while.

7When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison.

Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666
Dregster666

This

I think so too. I think people will burn there to pay their sentences and then disappear. But it'll be a long time.

Only the saved have eternal life. Eternally suffering in hell would be eternal life as well, even if in atrocious conditions.

1 Peter 3
17For it is better to suffer for doing good, if the will of God wills it, than doing evil, 18because Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, so that He might bring you to God, having been put to death indeed in the flesh, but having been made alive in the spirit,

19in which also having gone, He preached to the spirits in prison 20at one time having disobeyed, when the longsuffering of God was waiting in the days of Noah, of the ark being prepared, in which a few—that is, eight souls—were saved through water