Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Helicopter Parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
If you had them, what restrictions did you have? Were they religious? What pressures did they put on you?

Mine were Christian. Didn't let me have friends that partied. Had a curfew in while I was in college (I commuted). Used money and religious guilt to control me. Super anal about keeping the house clean (couldn't eat in my room).

Grew up with single mom, let me do whatever I wanted, gave zero guidance or insight on how the world works.

She's too nice. It's not her fault, she's incapable of giving guidance or imparting knowledge.

I wish I had parents like yours, that "controlled" me by paying for a college degree and giving me money. Probably sent you to a nice private catholic school growing up, and your dad explained how shit works, and why you should cooperate with all this opportunity.

Last edited:
Grew up with single mom, let me do whatever I wanted, gave zero guidance or insight on how the world works.

She's too nice. It's not her fault, she's incapable of giving guidance or imparting knowledge.

I wish I had parents like yours, that "controlled" me by paying for a college degree and giving me money. Probably sent you to a nice private catholic school growing up, and your dad explained how shit works, and why you should cooperate with all this opportunity.
your mother shouldnt have had kids

they were never home...
GettyImages 532101389

your mother shouldnt have had kids
Then the vast majority of people who've had kids shouldn't have.

My mom's a saint. My dad is an autistic high-IQ sociopath.

ever since my parents found out i smoked weed they are paranoid that im always smoking weed and doing drugs

My parents are semi-helicopter. They used to be controlling when I was younger

My dad didn't explain shit. Just told me to work hard, and "trust God"

ever since my parents found out i smoked weed they are paranoid that im always smoking weed and doing drugs

>Looks at avatar
>.......... clearly they have no reason to be worried about that