Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Helicopter parenting

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've realised this a while ago, and have always thought about it, if only my parents didn't treat me like a kid for years, my personality would have definetely been better in terms of confidence to do things and not have anxiety all the time. I think this is the case for a lot of brothers here, it's one thing be ugly and all but it's a whole different story having low self esteem and being high inhib, legit don't kno how I can forgive my parents for fucking me over like this.

cope
you seem to have had 2 parents who cared about you, which is nothing to complain about
Yeh but there's a difference between caring and being overprotective, this would lead the child to be dependent on others and would never think for themselves

I've realised this a while ago, and have always thought about it, if only my parents didn't treat me like a kid for years, my personality would have definetely been better in terms of confidence to do things and not have anxiety all the time. I think this is the case for a lot of brothers here, it's one thing be ugly and all but it's a whole different story having low self esteem and being high inhib, legit don't kno how I can forgive my parents for fucking me over like this.
These ungratefulcels:feelshmm:

Knew a kid who wasnt allowed to play mario because his parents thought it was too violent
This is what ma talking about, fucks you up mentally

Yeah, especially when they’re religious. I missed out on a lot as a kid, so more often than not I’d have to make my own trouble

Your parents are helicopters lul wat.

my parents never really pushed me and i turned out a fuck up with no real education or skills. It's better to have those asian tiger parents tbh

Yeah, especially when they’re religious. I missed out on a lot as a kid
i cry when i think of how religious and strict but at the same time very hypocritical my parents were
as a kid i thought they were almost popes and nuns then you grow up and find out or get told about "family sexrets"
like my dad vehemently against drugs using marijuana and cocaine all the time
or very into the fairytale marriage they pushed down my throat and growing up seeing them cheat on each other every year and they would tell me to keep it a secret. my mom would tell me a lie to tell my dad and dad would do the same to mom lol. i hated being in the middle of all this

Helicopter parents ruined me. Killed any social status I could've had.

i cry when i think of how religious and strict but at the same time very hypocritical my parents were
as a kid i thought they were almost popes and nuns then you grow up and find out or get told about "family sexrets"
like my dad vehemently against drugs using marijuana and cocaine all the time
or very into the fairytale marriage they pushed down my throat and growing up seeing them cheat on each other every year and they would tell me to keep it a secret. my mom would tell me a lie to tell my dad and dad would do the same to mom lol. i hated being in the middle of all this
Sorry to hear that man, mine were hypocritical and harsh as well but they never put me a shitty position like that

Same behaviour and I still feel like a kid but imo it's genetic low T subhumanism.
Your parents are helicopters lul wat.
220px-CSA-2006-02-24-095553.jpg

my parents are exactly the same.

but if you had a child, wouldn't you want to mold it in the way you want? like living through your childs dreams.
for example i would not allow my kid to listen to modern music or spend too much time on the internet.
but what if my kid did want that?
gotta look at both sides man.
what i will agree on is that helicopter parenting is too coddling and protective. you are forcing your kid to grow up as an innocent bitch in a doggy god world - and that's very bad for the mental health of your child later on in life.
i think that redpilling your kid early on is very beneficial, let him experience the world through his own lenses but also give him life tips so he can navigate better.

I don't have helicopter parents but they seem like shit from what I've seen. You fuck your kids up and make them weird when you censor everything in their life and coddle them forever. Every kid I knew with crazy helicopter parents were always weirdos tbh tbh. They never understood normie shit and would constantly be left out because they were naive about everything. I feel bad for them tbh, it seems like a curse and the parents are purposefully making them outcasts to their peers.

It's over when your parents try to make your gender an apache helicopter.
An_AH-64D_takes_off_from_USS_Ponce._%288189830047%29.jpg

helicopter moms create incels.
just piss off, Mom

can semi relate, my parents studied with me until I got to middleschool, then it went downhill and could not study by myself anymore.

My parents were the same way fuck that shit

I was brought up the same also, especially my father, who wouldnt let me go to teenage discos and had always call me in earlier than all the other kids in my neighbourhood

but if you had a child, wouldn't you want to mold it in the way you want?
Since I've been subjected to helicopter parenting, IF I was to have a child, I'll let them do what they want. The pain I mentally get from not having social skills kills me