Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Helicoper parents are the worst

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
For sure they have contributed to my inceldom. Never let me go out, never got to go to a sleepover, never really went to my friends party. I remember during elementary school when I wasn't ugly I got invited by these twins to their birthday party. I accepted and was excited, even their mom spoke to my dad and my dad lied and said "yes he will be coming". Once I got home immediately I changed and wore some clothes for the party and my dad quickly said "where do you think you're going". I ended up never going, tell me why the next year I asked them "hey are you guys having a birthday party" they replied to me "why would you even care, not like you will show up" so I was always that kid that never did show up to things or parties or whatever you could say. Then to top it of not only did I have helicopter parents , we were broke af so ye that fucked me up socially big time. I know helicopter parents are predominant in asian families and I know a bunch of asiancels will relate to what im saying. It's very frustrating having helicopter parents, they always stunt you socially by a LARGE LARGE margin. I used to envy my white classmates tbh they'd just say "hey mom imma come home at 9pm" and the parents would say cool not my case, couldn't even leave the house smh.

Kill them.
in video game

Well, while your parents had an influence on how you ended up, I have some good news... For your parents, your inceldom isn't their parenting style's fault, it's their genes.

View: https://youtu.be/RHwb8_0xzKM

Definitely, I fucking loathe them. If I had chances to go outside after school, I probably wouldn't be here.

>helicoper
probably unintentional but that's actually pretty funny

my parents mostly didn't give a shit about what i did unless it was illegal or something. still ended up as a failure. must suck not being to do anything though.

Yes, as if spending my time studying will allow me to have a good situation. Well, no, Chad has been partying since he was born and he has a much better personal situation than I do on all points.

>helicoper
probably unintentional but that's actually pretty funny

my parents mostly didn't give a shit about what i did unless it was illegal or something. still ended up as a failure. must suck not being to do anything though.
You're lucky

Such parents see you as a potential ATM machine probably.

I agree. I live rural and my father hated when I went to a friend (because he would have to drive me when I was young) or when someone came over to my house. So I started to pretty much never hang out with anyone after some point. If I could go out freely, I probably would be a lot better socially