Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpilled incel gets mogged and humiliated in public by shemale stacy.

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★★

I translated the comments and they said it was a trap. She probably has a bigger dick than his arm.

Screenshot 20230219 213804

There's no such thing as a shemale stacy. It's a dude.

Tall males resorting to tranny maxxing as well. That’s how brutal it is out there.

Never indulge in romantic activities with transpeople. Even when ignoring the fact that it is sinful/haram, the health risks are just unacceptable.
Keep in mind that transsexuals are the next step in the development of homosexuals and they are already ridden with STDs. I can imagine there are new diseases evolving inside them.

Never indulge in romantic activities with transpeople. Even when ignoring the fact that it is sinful/haram, the health risks are just unacceptable.
Keep in mind that transsexuals are the next step in the development of homosexuals and they are already ridden with STDs. I can imagine there are new diseases evolving inside them.
Im
bruh tf are you saying. Slap a rubber on me dick and its alr

There's no such thing as a shemale stacy. It's a dude.
:yes:
:yes:
bruh tf are you saying. Slap a rubber on me dick and its alr
That's pretty gay

Your coping if you woulnt smash her without a dick
I would smash if there was an actual pussy.
Not if there is some mangled inside-out origami dick :feelspuke: