Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightpill straight from the hole's pie hole

She talks like short foids are discriminated. Utterly bullshit.

She talks like short foids are discriminated. Utterly bullshit.
Only short people that are discriminated against are short men, no one else.
If you’re around 170cm and below you count as a manlet.
Averagefags get out.

Foids are allowed to openly discriminate against short men. All social justice warriors should be shamed for allowing this bigotry.
Only short people that are discriminated against are short men, no one else.
If you’re around 170cm and below you count as a manlet.
Averagefags get out.
I'm 171. I'm tallfag, It's over.:feelsrope:

What she said doesn't make the statement from the guy above any less valid, his point stands still.

She just embarassed herself by showing how entitled she is to have such demands, that in non-hypergamous world would be considered comical.

JFL if you think foids make decisions to benefit their children. If so, they wouldnt be chasing after good looking assholes. Ignore anything holes have to say.

She married a tall guy coz of her genetic programming. While it might benefit her offspring, the taller guy would have been better off marrying a tall foid. Also the hole doesnt acknowledge that height only matters if she has a son.

She really means she married Tyrone so her children would have opportunities in the NBA

Jfl that ignas guy is the forum member @Ignas .
I hate foids.

CuntmonkeyHag72 Tfu on you!

Not many opportunities for her children if they come out as ugly as her.

Heightpill again. Whatever you do, if you're not genetically blessed, you're screwed

Mantlet

I'm 161cm. Kill me SATAN!

Girls think their sons get zero genes from them e.g. an ugly plank with no ass or tits has a short skeletal framecel son and she thinks he just needs to eat more.

They lack of awareness that lady showed in the comments was startling.

One guy says he has a preference for women without kids, and she says that's offensive, because it's exclusionary.

Then she says she wanted a tall husband because she didn't want her kids to face height discrimination(Which only impacts males and perhaps runway models really, but that's neither here nor there).

does she not realise that her genes will make the kids short or she that autistic?