Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill might be some of the most brutal blackpills in existence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
It's brutal because of how it completely eliminates your dating options as a man. If you are short as man it's a huge handicap. Every single inch below 5'10 matters. A height increase of inch is barely discernible but according to more than a dozen stats it exponential increases your smv. If u are below 5'5 as a man you might aswell become a monk. Height halo is overrated and doesn't matter unless you are freakishly tall to appeal to that niche of women that want very tall men but being short is pretty much a death sentence as a male.

It's brutal because of how it completely eliminates your dating options as a man. If you are short as man it's a huge handicap. Every single inch below 5'10 matters. A height increase of inch is barely discernible but according to more than a dozen stats it exponential increases your smv. If u are below 5'5 as a man you might aswell become a monk. Height halo is overrated and doesn't matter unless you are freakishly tall to appeal to that niche of women that want very tall men but being short is pretty much a death sentence as a male.
i saw a 6,5 dudes gf blatantly hit on a 5'11 dude. face pill solos.

Height halo is overrated and doesn't matter unless you are freakishly tall to appeal to that niche of women that want very tall men but being short is pretty much a death sentence as a male.

but i do agree that being short is a death sentence. see this is a very grey issue. thats why the people who browse here need to stop being so black and white.

holehavers will cheat on the perfect chad with the best height, face, personality, tons of money, just because they want a thrill

Even besides relationship heightpill is brutal. I've seen some guys here complaining to be called by "sir" at his twenties but in my 30's I'm still called by boy, dude and etc.

Brutal

holehavers will cheat on the perfect chad with the best height, face, personality, tons of money, just because they want a thrill
correct trying to understand women is like trying to understand satan. no logic behind it.

There's always a bigger chad out there and foids are constantly searching for an upgrade even when they are with chad. The best way to avoid being cucked as a man that can regularly get sex and relationships is pump and dumping so you avoid developing attachments for these sluts that could drop you on a dime if they saw someone who mogs you.

Last edited:
heightpill is brutal but chad/chadlite manlets still get beckys and a few stacys around them. in my experience, even over tall normies/subhumans. just dont be ugly jfl.

You live in India though no way below 5’10 is manlet there ngl

Also from my experience height is more male gaze than female.

I knew more turbomanlets (sub 5’8 guys in hs) that had gfs than 5’8 - 6’0 average range guys. In fact 4/5 of the shortest kids in my graduating class who were 5’3 flat had gfs

My dad wouldn’t get promotions or respect if he wasn’t 6’3 that’s for sure

Glad I’m 5’10

Legit cope actually no cause you live in curry land the average male if 55 in the west every 1 is already near the 6 foot range and 6 4 is very very rear but it's a major impactor

height doesn’t just affect your relationship with women. It also affects your relationship with men. You aren’t seen as an equal to other, taller men, but you also aren’t considered as a man in a woman’s eye. Heightpill is very brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back