Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightpill deniers are Bluepilled faggots

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
EAA47CCC D250 40C3 BFE9 16291EFDC9E5
435ae04a-3adb-4d65-9ea9-b66ac8c65c94-png.700056

@Zer0/∞

Attachments

• 435AE04A-3ADB-4D65-9EA9-B66AC8C65C94.png
    435AE04A-3ADB-4D65-9EA9-B66AC8C65C94.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 284
  • 8166F60C-F491-4A4A-BD28-7A3D8F7FC55E.png
    8166F60C-F491-4A4A-BD28-7A3D8F7FC55E.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 53
Why you tagged me?

juzt like JBW denierzz

190cm = 6ft 2.8 inches.

as long as you're taller than her its all face

I'd rather be 6'5 ugly face than good looking and short, woman would still worship me being tall regardless of being ugly.

Now I don't think there's a definitive answer as to what matters more obviously a 5'8 Chad is going to have more success than a 6 ft ugly guy it all depends on which feature you're lacking in or have an advantage in.

But I will say that height is definitely the most important when it comes to being respected by not only women but other men, short men do not get the decent human respect by others, to be a tall "incel" you either have to be genuinely ugly below average (which is already rare) or genuinely mentally retarded like I'm talking incapable basic human functioning.

Plus there are plenty of studies showing that being tall benefits you in Social settings, job earnings and overall every aspect in life it goes beyond just getting women

Height is right.

Last edited:
I'd rather be 6'5 ugly face than good looking and short, woman would still worship me being tall regardless of being ugly.

Now I don't think there's a definitive answer as to what matters more obviously a 5'8 Chad is going to have more success than a 6 ft ugly guy it all depends on which feature you're lacking in or have an advantage in.

But I will say that height is definitely the most important when it comes to being respected by not only women but other men, short men do not get the decent human respect by others, to be a tall "incel" you either have to be genuinely ugly below average (which is already rare) or genuinely mentally retarded like I'm talking incapable basic human functioning.

Plus there are plenty of studies showing that being tall benefits you in Social settings, job earnings and overall every aspect in life it goes beyond just getting women

Height is right.
This.

a 5'8 Chad is going to have more success than a 6 ft ugly guy
Yep. In work as in life, too.

I don't really disagree with anything anyone says on here. I think the relative weight of the sliders is where some of us disagree. In my opinion face really matters more than just about anybody realizes--even details of it. It's weird and counterintuitive and cringey but hard to ignore data and experience.

Last edited:
as long as you're taller than her its all face
No. Women shorter than I am won't touch me with a ten feet long pole.

If there was a dating website for short people only, it would be almost all men on it because short women don't want to date short men either.

As long as you're medium height, it's all about face.

Just Be Handsome AND medium height or taller----I think we can all agree with this "Just Be" statement.

If a guy is handsome and about 5'8" or taller, he is going to ascend regardless of race or being non-NT.

We have this height vs. Face conversation all the time. I think one shortcoming of our discussions of this is we tend to act like all women are all the same. We act like all women swim in tandem like a group of minnows. Of course, all women prefer handsome men, and all women prefer tall men. But the value that women place on height vs. Face varies somewhat. Mpst women would prefer a 7/10 face 5'9" guy over a 5/10 face 6'2" guy. But I would estimate that about 10% of women would prefer the 5/10 face 6'2" guy over the 7/10 face 5'9" guy. Some women are height fetishists who would prefer almost any tall guy over any medium height guy. But with most women, once a guy is about 5'8" or 5'9", face matters more than height.

Too many people here act like all women are all the same on this. Women are as different from each other as men are.

If a guy is handsome and about 5'8" or taller, he is going to ascend regardless of race or being non-NT.
And if guy is average or below average looking he can ascend if he’s 6ft3

No. Women shorter than I am won't touch me with a ten feet long pole.

If there was a dating website for short people only, it would be almost all men on it because short women don't want to date short men either.

As long as you're medium height, it's all about face.
I mean you’re a reasonable exception since you’re 5’1