Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill debunked?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

It’s had us all lusting for the likes of Jason Momoa and Hemsworth brothers, while also sparking insecurities among many men under the 6ft bar, but that’s all set to change, according to new research suggesting that the ideal height for a man is actually 5ft 8in.

A study by dating app Badoo has revealed the height as being the most right-swiped among their users who range between the ages of 18-30. After surveying 20,000 Brits, Badoo concluded that 5ft 8in was the most popular height for men, while 5ft 10in and 5ft 6in followed closely. For women, 5ft 5in was the most right-swiped height while 5ft 3in and 5ft 7in came second and third place. The full Badoo list is below:
-------------------------

5'6" was third most swiped male height? :shock::dafuckfeels:

‘A person’s dating app bio is the only way to give an insight into their personality and to showcase what’s truly behind the superficiality of their profile photos. Whilst stating your height is not discouraged, it is more about the delivery of these personal statistics that are swaying people into swiping left or right,’ Badoo’s dating expert, Abbie Goulding said in a statement.

JFL, your face is your personality on Dating apps! :lul:

@Sennacherib

That looks sus :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

Face > Height. A 168cm man with an 8/10 face is more attractive than a 186 cm man with a 5/10 face. Although the tall normie is still not an incel.

Last edited:
I get the sense that masculinity as an appearance may be on it's way out in some places
I don't think tall will ever not matter
but a shorter, lean prettyboy may be preferable over a taller average dude with dadbod

People swipe too fast on dating apps, irl height plays bigger role than online. Maybe short guys have more attractive face in general or attractive short guys use dating apps more.

I get the sense that masculinity as an appearance may be on it's way out in some places
I don't think tall will ever not matter
but a shorter, lean prettyboy may be preferable over a taller average dude with dadbod

naw being tall has nothing to do with masculinity :feelskek:
I have seen tallfags who were complete pushovers and betas

naw being tall has nothing to do with masculinity :feelskek:
I have seen tallfags who were complete pushovers and betas
sure but a short guy will never be considered masculine because of height
but if you're pretty it doesn't matter as much

sure but a short guy will never be considered masculine because of height
but if you're pretty it doesn't matter as much

I think a 5'9 gymmaxxd mallet with relatively big frame for size can be quite a bit intimidating
but you're right
its ovER for 5'1 balding masala nigga shitskin janitors

Face > Height. A 168cm man with an 8/10 face is more attractive than a 186 cm man with a 5/10 face. Although the tall normie is still not an incel.
Face can be fixed, height is forever. Even if you are an ugly tallfag you still physically mog the manlet and can athletemaxx

LL surgery can give you 3.15'' (8cm)
3 inches is barely anything if you're a manlet plus LL surgery is a lot more expensive than your average cosmetic facial surgery and can weaken your bones

Face can be fixed, height is forever. Even if you are an ugly tallfag you still physically mog the manlet and can athletemaxx
Depends on how messed up your facial bones are. If you're truly sub4 facially, you can never surgerymaxx more than a mid tier normie.
Ugly tallfags don't mog Chadlets. A man with an 8/10 face who's a manlet literally mogs an ugly tallfag. I do however aknowledge that tallfags can't be incels, unless their face is deformed.

3 inches is barely anything if you're a manlet plus LL surgery is a lot more expensive than your average cosmetic facial surgery and can weaken your bones
I agree that it's very risky. However you can't say that a 167cm man and 175cm man live the same lives.

Face > height only applies if you are at least acceptable height, 5’11 chad mogs 6’3 normie but a 5’11 normie mogs a 5’7 chad faced guy

Face > height only applies if you are at least acceptable height, 5’11 chad mogs 6’3 normie but a 5’11 normie mogs a 5’7 chad faced guy
High IQ post. 5'6-5'8 chadlet will get mogged out of existence by a tallfag 5'11-6' with average face. Face only matters if you pass the height threshold.

There was a guy on the LL forum that went from 169 to 177 and described how vastly different his dating life was and his treatment by the general public. He wasn't an incel but the reason why he did the surgery is because his first girlfriend ditched him for it and left him for a taller guy and after the breakup he couldn't stop thinking about height. The only way he thought he could cure it was to do the surgery and from his diary that he posted he was definitely content with the results. 8cm is a lot and can be a game changer. Iirc he was white average looking so he already had a good base to start off with but point still stands.

In saying that I'd still be 8/10 face guy at 170 than 5/10 at 180.
:yes::yes::yes:

I kinda believe it, its related to my thread about apex index

a 5'9 dude with long arms will look big cause genetics
I feel like most people have an arm span which is almost the same as their height.

I feel like most people have an arm span which is almost the same as their height.
I have bigger arm span than my height, got cucked and didn't reach my theoretical max height

The heightpill can never be debunked

:yes: Being tall at least intimidates normies and give you respect.

Yes but acceptable height is only about 5'8"

It's a fact face is more important than height. ANY person that disagrees with that is actually a bluepilled cuck

Depends on how messed up your facial bones are. If you're truly sub4 facially, you can never surgerymaxx more than a mid tier normie.
Ugly tallfags don't mog Chadlets. A man with an 8/10 face who's a manlet literally mogs an ugly tallfag. I do however aknowledge that tallfags can't be incels, unless their face is deformed.
yes you need a good enough base with surgery. If its extremely below then you're done for.