Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Heightmogged by both father and grandfather

• Thread starter Subhumanindian__
  • Start date
S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
>be my grandfather, reaches 5’10” in india in the 1950s and everyone was starving
>be my dad, reaches 5’10.5”-5’11” when india didn’t even have consistent electricity and was a soviet puppet
>marries 5’2” mother
>moves to the west
>ends up birthing a son (subhuman me), irregardless of the consequences of being a curry in USA (disadvantage in every way possible)
>I only reach 5’8” despite living in a first world country
>am curry and a Manlet
>realizes My mother was 5’2”
>realizes I’ll be a KHV for the rest of my life.

I love my parents and all but fml seriously. Imagine getting mogged not just by your father, but your grandfather. Hell, I am as tall as his brothers, all who grew up in the worst conditions possible. Literal village Boys. they should’ve done is stay in curryland tbh

I'm an inch taller than my dad but that's because both my grandpas were 6ft.

Nutritioncopers on suicide watch.

Damn man, that sucks that short foids are allowed to have love meanwhile us manlets are forced to suffer as KHVs.
Well tbf I occasionally see guys my height with gfs, but they're usually above-average looking at the very least. Also what happened to the other H in the KHHV:feelssus: ?

I towered over my father and grandpa, still got 0 pussy because times have chanced MORANS: 7.

Foids aren't like they were in my pa's or grandpa's time.

My grandpa had to literally show 0 effort to get laid. He just asked to date my gramma and hey got married and had sex.

Well tbf I occasionally see guys my height with gfs, but they're usually above-average looking at the very least.
Ofc but if you’re a subhuman curry like me in the west, inceldom is inevitable.

I prolly wouldn’t be an incel if I lived in India. Idc if it’s a shithole or not.

>be my grandfather, reaches 5’10” in india in the 1950s and everyone was starving
>be my dad, reaches 5’10.5”-5’11” when india didn’t even have consistent electricity and was a soviet puppet
>marries 5’2” mother
>moves to the west
>ends up birthing a son (subhuman me), irregardless of the consequences of being a curry in USA (disadvantage in every way possible)
>I only reach 5’8” despite living in a first world country
>am curry and a Manlet
>realizes My mother was 5’2”
>realizes I’ll be a KHV for the rest of my life.

I love my parents and all but fml seriously. Imagine getting mogged not just by your father, but your grandfather. Hell, I am as tall as his brothers, all who grew up in the worst conditions possible. Literal village Boys. they should’ve done is stay in curryland tbh
kill all short whores ( in video game )

More pollution or worse quality food in the US? Your Dad and Granddad may not have ate well but when they did it probably wasn't junk food or processed crap.

I towered over my father and grandpa, still got 0 pussy because times have chanced MORANS: 7.

Foids aren't like they were in my pa's or grandpa's time.

My grandpa had to literally show 0 effort to get laid. He just asked to date my gramma and hey got married and had sex.
Redpill stuff actually works for u tallfags because tallfoids actually will take a tall and ugly dude over short and attractive 60% of the time:

View: https://youtu.be/OAZLRol9VNk

Dads that are HTN or MTN that settle for foidlets are evil and selfish, especially if they don't screen the mothers for balding genes. My moms side is filled with balding manlets, so my 60 year old dad heightmoggs me and has more hair, it was over the moment he put the ring on the foid's finger

Ofc but if you’re a subhuman curry like me in the west, inceldom is inevitable.

I prolly wouldn’t be an incel if I lived in India. Idc if it’s a shithole or not.
I would still be an incel even in curryland because I visited there a few years ago and the looks foids there gave were no different from how foids in the West give.

More pollution or worse quality food in the US? Your Dad and Granddad may not have ate well but when they did it probably wasn't junk food or processed crap.
I ate homemade food most of the time cuz my mums an awesome chef.

I am also just as active, If not more than they were in their youth years (all 3 of us used to be athletes).

mogs me I'm 5'6,
wish I was 5'8 so in lifts I'd be 5'10

Dads that are HTN or MTN that settle for foidlets are evil and selfish, especially if they don't screen the mothers for balding genes. My moms side is filled with balding manlets, so my 60 year old dad heightmoggs me and has more hair, it was over the moment he put the ring on the foid's finger
Dad was def a chadpreet in college. mom was also decent looking. But if ur short and curry it’s literally over for u.

My mom is 5’10 which is the 6’3 of foid height and both of her parents were average height.

My mom is 5’10 which is the 6’3 of foid height and both of her parents were average height.
how tall are u and what’s ur race

Ironically my mothers family had more social status than my dads, despite being far shorter on average. Indias not heightist like the faggot west is.

Fake cel totally. Just get some abs and grow out of ur hair and you’ll be fine
I’m working on the abs, idk about growing out my hair.

I’m grateful to be tall I’m just hoping I can finally ascend soon.

My dad's 5'8, mom's 5'5, I'm 6'0.

Genetics are fucking weird.

Also both my parents are very NT & I'm autistic.

My grandfather and father are tall for being SEA males.

My dad is 5'10 and my grandfather is 5'11 - 6'0.
My mom is 5'0. She's hapa, but more white passing than me.

I ended up being 5'4. Fuck my retarded ass genetics.

Last edited:
Brutal, I don’t have empathy cuz fuck tallfags
You still don't know what 20/80 means. At 70th percentile you are mocking the 30th percentile for "being tallchads" despite them getting equal result eg. not being fucking laid.

I never met my Gramps since he died before I was born. But if he WAS alive, he'd heightmog me brutally.